future skins at castlehill ?????

tonybaby

due to dwindeling interest in this, no further skins will take place unless some interest is logged here on total bowling by those who intend to bowl,so far castlhill has been very accomodating and go to the added cost of re-oiling the lanes even though there has only been 3 games played on them prior.infuture the event will take place once a month ,format is negotiable as is the time/day within the boundaries of the centre being able to accomodate.anyone with any ideas please message me.we will look at june as the next comp so anyone who wants to suggest days/times /format please let me know.if there is not enough interest by 28th of this month then we will consider whether it is worth continuing.Thanks to all the regulars for their continued support.

tony

tonybaby said:
due to dwindeling interest in this, no further skins will take place unless some interest is logged here on total bowling by those who intend to bowl,so far castlhill has been very accomodating and go to the added cost of re-oiling the lanes even though there has only been 3 games played on them prior.infuture the event will take place once a month ,format is negotiable as is the time/day within the boundaries of the centre being able to accomodate.anyone with any ideas please message me.we will look at june as the next comp so anyone who wants to suggest days/times /format please let me know.if there is not enough interest by 28th of this month then we will consider whether it is worth continuing.Thanks to all the regulars for their continued support.
tony

Perhaps if you were to post it up a few weeks in advance it would be much better. Even if your able to have 2 a month on a friday night.

Giving people a few days notice isnt a great thing, give people 2 weeks notice and im sure you will get more, me for 1

matt,
usually i try and give as much notice as i possibly can ,if you think more notice will help then lets put it to the test,however getting the right date is always a bit of a shot in the dark.

tonybaby said:
matt,
usually i try and give as much notice as i possibly can ,if you think more notice will help then lets put it to the test,however getting the right date is always a bit of a shot in the dark.

I totally agree, maybe friday nights are a bad idea, perhaps skins are the wrong idea, i want to know when we are having some mroe of these one day tournaments.

Perhaps we can have the skins on a sunday morning or a little earlier ona friday night

Back
Top Bottom