FIRST TOURNAMENT 2013

ANN KIRBY

Happy New Year to everyone and we hope you had a lovely Christmas.

Our first squad for the year is on 13 January. Check in is at 8.30 am to bowl at 9 am. There is only one squad as the AGM follows.

If you have your name on the attached list and you don't wish to bowl, please let me know as there are already 50 bowlers bowling in this one squad. If your name isn't on the list, please also let me know and I will add you to the squad.

See you at Richlands.

Cheers
Annie

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ
[email protected]

Attachments

• ATBSOQ Richlands 13 January.xls
    35.5 KB · Views: 51
Hi Bowlers
please note that you will need to have your 2013 TBA membership paid prior to bowling
If you have paid your membership at your own centre or online, please bring proof of payment otherwise I will have forms to sign you up on the day
regards
Carol

Hi Everyone

Here is our latest squad list for Sunday.

If there are any last minute changes - if you don't wish to bowl and you are on the list or you do wish to bowl and you aren't on the list - please let me know by close of business today as the lane draw is going to be done.

Don't forget the AGM straight afterwards. Check in 8.30 am to bowl at 9 am.

Cheers
Annie

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ
[email protected]

Attachments

• ATBSOQ Richlands 13 January.xls
    36 KB · Views: 24
Hi Everyone

Please find attached the results from yesterday. Congratulations to the winners:

Shirley Johnston - Restricted Ladies
Tracey Crisp - Scratch Ladies
Grant Barsby - Restricted Men
Graham Hall & Larry Birch - (tie) Scratch Men

This will be my last posting here as my term "in office" came to an end yesterday and our new Secretary is Alex Blakeley. Congratulations to Alex - I am certain he will do a great job.

Bowlers please continue to give your support that you have given me over the last two years, to Alex.

Thank you to everyone for your great support and a special thank you to the committee.

Good luck to everyone rolling off for the state teams - 1st roll off on the 17 February at Caboolture.

Also, a big thank you to Jason and Total Bowling for allowing me to set this site up for our association and to be able to continue. It is very much appreciated.

Cheers
Annie

Ann Kirby

Sorry uploaded post before the file was added.

Attachments

• RESULTS 13 JANUARY 2013.jpeg
    RESULTS 13 JANUARY 2013.jpeg
    977.2 KB · Views: 34
  • RESULTS 13 JANUARY 2013.jpeg
    RESULTS 13 JANUARY 2013.jpeg
    977.2 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom