Fingers Wanted: Please send to Gus!!! LOL

scooter

Just like to congratulate Gus (aka Hayden George) on a lovely flush 8-10 tonight in Select Club!!! hahahaha

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Just like to congratulate Gus (aka Hayden George) on a lovely flush 8-10 tonight in Select Club!!! hahahaha

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

yeah and the predictions for the next 5-7-10... lane 5 during the teams challenge... bruv up to shoot.... throws the shot....sticks on thumb.... no revs..... splat 5-7-10.... mark faints.... we all laugh

hehe u know u love it bruv
icon_razz.gif

back to the main sports desk

loco

yeh right!
icon_biggrin.gif
i think that it will be time for me to give it away when my shot does not have da power to drive through the rack and take the 5
icon_biggrin.gif

Peace out!

Mark Foster

yeah and the predictions for the next 5-7-10... lane 5 during the teams challenge... bruv up to shoot.... throws the shot....sticks on thumb.... no revs..... splat 5-7-10.... mark faints.... we all laugh

hehe u know u love it bruv
icon_razz.gif

back to the main sports desk

loco

yeh right!
icon_biggrin.gif
i think that it will be time for me to give it away when my shot does not have da power to drive through the rack and take the 5
icon_razz.gif
but im sure Dj luko...could provide us with the nessasary attributes to leave the 5 7 10...no fingers,no wrist.......no shot!
icon_biggrin.gif

Peace out!

Mark Foster

Back
Top Bottom