FINAL LIST FOR CABOOLTURE THIS SUNDAY 19 FEBRUARY

ANN KIRBY

Hi Everyone

Attached is the final list for bowlers that have contacted me. If you want to bowl, then PLEASE let me know today.

On Sunday, check in is at 9 am to bowl at 9.30, however, if everyone is at the bowl and checked in we will be able to start earlier.

DON'T FORGET YOU MUST BE REGISTERED WITH TBA TO BOWL. If you aren't, you can still pay the money for TBA on Sunday before you bowl, otherwise you won't be able to participate.

Also, please remember, men and women must wear BLACK slacks, tailored shorts (knee length) etc. Women are able to wear black skirts if preferred.

We are very fortunate this week, Batesy has done the lane draw on the computer - saves all the hassles of having to change lanes for the correct numbers on the lanes if people don't turn up or if they do turn up and don't advise me. Therefore, all the bowlers have to do is turn up, pay their money (as well as the nomination money for state teams if they haven't done so already), collect a personal score sheet and go to the lane where your name will be on the screen.

See you Sunday.

Cheers

Annie

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ
[email protected]

Attachments

• ATBSOQ Caboolture 19 February 2012.xls
    37 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom