Dexter SST6 Super Special

Dexter SST6 in Burgundy/Black or Blue/Black (as shown) available for a short time at a very special price of $205.00 DELIVERED.

The SST 6 is designed for the bowler who demands top performance. This shoe has all the extras to help you take your game to the next level. DryDex cover included.

* Exclusive extended base width on the outer side of sliding foot provides a wider, flatter slide surface
* Power Step push-off sole with Duratip traction toe
* Foam padded tongue and collar with new soft, durable microfiber suede lining
* Spandex tongue straps hold tongue in place
* Dryz replaceable dual density performance footbed
* Four interchangeable slide soles and four interchangeable braking heels on the sliding foot for custom control
* Soles Included: s2, s4, s6, s8
* Heels Included: h1, h2, h5, h7

The soles and heels alone are worth $180.00, virtually getting the shoes and delivery for $25.00 - what a sensational buy.

MrPerfecto! said:
Do you have both colours in 9 and a half? Also what are the conditions of payment? thanks!

Hi

We have a pair of the blue/black in stock in 9.5, but can probably get you burgundy/black next week.

Yoiu can either pay by direct transfer into our bank account of by credit card using PayPal.

If you wish to order, please send your name, address and phone number by email and we will send you back an invoice.

Thanks..Max

In stock at present we have the following:

Burgundy sizes 7,9 & 11.

Blue sizes 8.5, 9.5 & 10.5

Left hand we have Burgundy 9.5 and Blue 8.5

We have access to any sizes other than 12 or 13, these can be delivered next week.

Regards....Max

Re: Dexter SST6 Super Special - REDUCED AGAIN

ONLY $175.00 DELIVERED - Limited Time only. Pre-orders ESSENTIAL.

Styles and sizes available

SST6 Right Hand Burgundy/Black sizes 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 9.0, 9.5 & 15.0

SST6 Left Hand Burgundy/Black sizes 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 11.0, 11.5, 14.0 & 15.0

SST6 Right Hand Only Blue/Black sizes 6.5,7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5 & 15.0

Get in quick at this price. PM or email to order.

Thanks.....Max

Hi Max.
Long time, 10 mths or more.
I would love a set of RH 9.5 Burg/Black but I need to know if they are the same size ( lenght ) as the 9.5 US AMF,
one would think so but if anyone has some input please do.
Any way if you could give me a ring tomorrow after 730am and befor 400pm
on 07 40534435, would be great.
Thanks.
Dale

Hi, I am interested in the Blue/black size 6.5, please.
Jessica Nahas (Jakeway)
27 william st
Armadale Perth 6112.
Thank you.
I will do a direct tranfer into your account.

Hi Max, I am interested in getting new shoes of this type. I have measured my feet and am 28.4 cms which equates to 11 1/2 in US size.

I assume you supply, what would these be for delivery to Canberra?

Regards

Andrew Campbell

Back
Top Bottom