Dean McGregor 300

K

khkdolphin

Congratulations Dean McGregor for bowling a perfect 300 at Aspley on Wednesday 21st September! Well done champ!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

YEah Dean Well Done LiL Man!!!
Bloody Fantastic Effort!!!!!!!! ABout Time It Finally Happened!!!

Congratulations you truley deserved it. ;)
Im Sure there will be many more to come in the next 4 or 5 years you have left of juniours! :cool:

Love Always Jodes :rolleyes:

well done mate, good to see more juniours shooting the big games, just shows what happens when ur bowling with storm ;)

Allllright :cool:

Congrats, Scooter, on a well deserved 300. Might I add that it was his second game ever with his STORM Flash Flood, and has only just recently started using STORM gear ;) Once again, congratulations :D Kevin from Aspley must have done a good job with the drilling, eh.

Congrats dean for a 300 at aspley,there must be something in the coke at aspley, milton and cabolture

lordsan said:
Congrats dean for a 300 at aspley,there must be something in the coke at aspley, milton and cabolture

No, because I drink the coke too and my best there is 298.. I think it's just the fact that I was on the front counter. I mean, since I've been there (3 months, 1 on the front counter), I've had 2 299's and a 300 shot when I have been on shift.

Well done Dean, great game. Loved the 11th shot :p you get better carry than I do! Maybe I'll throw one next time :rolleyes:

Tim.

Hey Deano,

Fanbloodytastic mate, we are so happy for you. You have always been the quite achiever and now you've got your reward.

Honestly couldn't happen to a nicer young man :p

Tim, Tim, Tim,

Maybe you should work when I'm bowling cause I'd like another & the coke's just not working for me mate.

Don't worry your time will come very soon I'm sure ;)

Back
Top Bottom