Congrats to Chris Castle

Micka

I just wanna say congrats to my little bro who bowled awsome in Rachuig and keep that form going for Masters when he qualified 4th with a 792 series awsome work and started well out of the blocks in the 3rd round with 780 series then 1187 for 5 against your next opponent was outstanding and then to get knocked out and finish equal 3rd it's still an awsome achievement. It goes to show that all your hard work and good form thru out the the year is still going keep it up must all that new Ebonite gear. Theres still alot you haven't achieved and it isn't far around the corner.

Congrats again little bro keep it up.

Just like to say that Chris is a great bowler and sportsman, some of his peers could learn a thing or two about how to conduct themselves on and off the lanes from him. A pleasure to bowl against you again mate
regards Chris & Lea

Well bowled Chris, but I do hope you are not happy with the results from the week.

Just like I'm sure Mac is delighted to have won Masters, but will be disappointed with the week as a whole.

Congratulations Chris on a great performance.
Nice shooting. Keep up the great work Champ.

Mike Griffith

Woot Go Chris. I am sure one of them hundreds of balls gotta work :D
Seriously, nice to see you shooting stars at your age Champ.
Keep it up for Dunn Shield.
AlexnJudy

Hey guys thanks for the congrats. craig i wasnt happy with the result in the week but just gotta move forward. Also thankd chris for nice words and good luck in Japan. See you all soon.

PS Paul your the freak hehe catch up ya soon dude.

Back
Top Bottom