Congrats Tim Martin 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tim

Well done on your 300 mate, it was a long time coming
I'm sure htere will be more to follow.

Ey Man,
Well done on your 300 game at werribee last nite.
It was gonna happen sooner or later.
We hope to see more from you.
So well done and keep up the good bowlin

TIMMY !!!
Well done champ! \:D/
About time 8) , but it was always gonna come.
Enjoy it. :D :D :D
See you soon,
Mike.

Congratulations Tim!

You've been close a few times before and to finally get it must feel so good.
May it be the first of many.

Catchya
Brendan

Tim martin 300

Well, I have just heard on the grapevine that the 300 Tim bowled will not stand as his ball was illegal. :cry: :oops:
I know Tim well enough to say that he is probably pretty shattered over this, if it has happened at all. I also know that the person who drilled this ball, is incompetent and should not be trusted :x
If anybody else has heard this rumour (and I hope it is only a rumour cause timbo, you deserve this as you've been close so many time mate), could you please confirm what I have said

I know Tim well enough to say that he is probably pretty shattered over this, if it has happened at all. I also know that the person who drilled this ball, is incompetent and should not be trusted
If you know Tim so well please give him a call, if you know him at all. I'm so glad that Tim isn't on the net to read this. I don't think anyone needs to tell you his ball was fine. You obviously have a hidden agenda here and nobody cares to know it. Your grapevine is very distorted.
Doriana
Werribee Superbowl

About bloody time timmy i didn't think uou were going to get the big 300 but you finally did it well done mate now its my turn.

Peter :lol:

Dozza said:
You obviously have a hidden agenda here and nobody cares to know it. Your grapevine is very distorted.
Well Doriana, Im man enough to say that the news that was given to me Friday night (by someone that is pretty close to Tim as well might I add) was wrong. Yes i feel a little embarresed by it :oops: , but I was only going on what I was told by a "credible" source (who has been sent to Abu Garcia prison in Iraq so the americans can have there way with them)
I have no hidden agenda, I have bowled with Tim in leagues at both Keon Park & Werribee and have never had a problem at all (In fact, I'm going to the wrestling in August with him and his brother, do you really think I'd still be going if I had a so called hidden agenda) This is a 300 that is truly deserved as he has come close many times!

I know Tim well enough to say that he is probably pretty shattered over this, if it has happened at all. I also know that the person who drilled this ball, is incompetent and should not be trusted

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
To the so called freind of Tims, how you could say this about somebody WITHOUT checking the source or facts is beyond me???

As for the last part of YOUR quote, you obversiouly DO NOT know the ball driller, as I have been drilling Tims equipment for the last 12 months and I find these comments slanderous and defamatory.

I would like a full apolagy posted retacting these claims or I will seek legal advise!!!!

Just for the record the ball has been checked at 3 different centres, and was found to be leagal! and have had three 300 games bowled with
eqipment I have drilled for various people in the last 18 months

It is these types of rumors that can bring bowling the sport of bowling undone and people wonder why it is so hard for the sport to move forward???

Jacko i'm with you mate..

Maybe i need to come and see to drill my ball then..

congrates Tim.. saw you last year at east coast miss out and i have
heard how close you have been so many times since..

well deserved mate..

I agree with you both Nodz & Jacko... There always seems to be someone that has to put a damper on things and post bull crap on here... Adam Taylor if u are such a mate of Tims you would have been man enough to ask him your bloody self rather than post it on here... Thats right i know who you are... I cant believe you would lower yourself to such standards I thought you were supposed to be an adult but this sort of crap is something I would expect from little kids not an adult like you are supposed to be... Did you ever think that by posting that bull crap on here you would hurt alot of people not to mention Tim himself... Imagine how he feels knowing that his supposeded mate made up crap about him and posted it on the net for the whole bowling world to see... Your not a true mate cause if you were you never would have posted anything on here without getting your facts right first... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe Adam Taylor should divulge his reliable source, because it is obvious that this person got it totally wrong. As for Jacko's drilling I have never had a ball drilled by him but I do know of his quality, he takes a lot of pride in what he does and bowlers like Adam really need to get the facts right.

Lets hope Tim is okay with all this garbage and enjoys the fact that he has bowled a 300. He has worked hard over the years to prove that he can match with the top bowlers in the state.

:oops: :oops: If I was Adam I would be paying for the night to the wrestling to make it up to Tim. :oops: :oops:

All right everyone, this is it, I have had enough. This is EXACTLY what happened. On friday night last week, one of the people in my team recieved a phone call from Shona Lawes (who is supposed to be Tims girlfriend), who was quite adament at the time that Tims 300 was illegal. I have since found out that she thought that this was quite funny and said this as a joke (Hard to believe, trust me it aint if you are on the recieving end of it all!) :evil: Shona is "supposed" to be a friend as well, but she has just burnt quite a few bridges by coming out with this crap. :evil: She has not only hurt myself, but also other people in the process. I have recieved phone calls from people who look in this forum making sure I am OK as I am quite distressed by the whole thing. I was only asking if someone else had heard what was going on, not to be attacked like I have by people that dont know the real truth. If you wanted to know the real truth, all you had to do was PM me or send an e-mail to my MSN or Yahoo address.
Once again, I congratulate Tim on his 300. To quote Morwell Tenpins "He has worked hard over the years to prove that he can match with the top bowlers in the state."

Thats it Adam you big fat pig... You leave shona and tim alone you gutless wonder why didnt you confront them about it instead of writing shit on here... You have pissed me off good and proper now... Your not a mate your a gutless wonder that deserves everything you bloody get... If i was tim I would smack you out but then i would be too scared that the earth would shatter when your big fat arse hit the ground... Go to hell and leave Tim and Shona the hell alone... What do you have to be upset about anyway... Your the cause of this shit... THIS MEANS WAR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom