Chris Thomas Bowls his first competition 300

Shoey

Shoey
Yes its hard to believe that its his first one in competition, but during the ACT State Championships on Sunday 12th May at AMF Belconnen Chris bowled a 300 in game 3 of the first squad and ended with a 774 series. its been a 25 year wait for him but well worth it as his Columbia 300 Momentum Swing carved up the "Beaten Path" (50ul) pattern laid for the championships.

well done mate, you've been throwing it pretty darn well of late and hopefully now you've broken the duck there's going to be a lot more to come.

Shoey

Finally! If another achievement in bowling this year makes me this happy, I'm not quite sure what it will be.

Congratulations mate. Through hard work, thinking well and quite frankly, throwing it so well for so long, this just had to happen. You've been knocking on this particular door for a while and I know it means a lot to you. I'm particularly pleased to see you crack it on a challenge pattern. I agree with Shoey. The 300 door is open now. You go through it as you please, now.

Nice work Chris. Still having a second read, can't believe it is your first in competition.

The seal is broken now.

Back
Top Bottom