Championships and Woden Bowl

Bert

I'd like to congratulate both Donna and Tracey-lee on the running of this years championships. They both put in big efforts to ensure that the tournament and masters ran smoothly over the last 2 weekends.

I'd also like to congratulate Wendy, Nannette and staff from AMF Woden on thier service over the weekend.

Hats also go off to the mechanics. The efforts put in by them prior and during the tournament meant that an excellent bowling condition was set that provided both challenges and high scores from all who participated. It also provided a virtually a trouble free weekend with only minor breakdowns.

Im sure even some of the biggest critics in the ACT are now thinking twice about their previous comments.....

Well done all...

Bert

WODEN

As 'Bert' said the conditions provided for this tournament where great and I heard very few complaints.
I congratulate the staff of woden for the great effort, but don't expect to many more pats on the back, its well known that the only time you hear from bowlers is when they have a beef.
Well done Woden :D :D :D
Ray Krueger

Well done to all involved in the running of the championships and to Woden bowl. :D :D :D

Are the results going to be posted on here

If I can work out how to post the results yes they will be posted. I need someone to explain how to put the results on to this site. :?:

The results are currently in a word document format that I could email to someone that can put them on rather that having to explain. :wink:

Thank you all for your comments on the running of the championships. I had a good time co-ordinating them and the staff at AMF Woden certainly made the tournament run a lot smoother. :D

I certainly look forward to being involved in many more tournaments.

Cheers

Donna.

i can answer my own question here are the results congrats to all

Back
Top Bottom