Caboolture Junior Invitational Open Masters

J_Allen

The Legend Himself
Congratulations to Caitlin Fraser on winning the Caboolture Junior Invitational Open Masters!

Well bowled ;) :D :rockon: :smiley.php: :thmbup:

congratulations also to Alex Knaap on winning the boys invitational open masters and going through undefeated the whole day in order the people who placed were
1.Alex Knaap
2.Malcolm hunt
3.Steven Armstrong
4.sean vettiger
5.Aaron heffernann (apology for incorrect spelling)

Well done on your win today Caitlin, and also well done to all the other place getters.

Congratulations to Alex, Malcolm and Sean on a great effort and great bowling. Congrats to Aaron Heffanan on an awesome 290 in the first game.

Congratulations to Jacqui, Jo and Tamara awesome bowling.

Caity!

P.S. Jacqui no one can tell us they can't win or come 2nd in pain coz we can prove them wrong!

alex. i am..... well shocked. you pulled this one outta your ass.

KIDDING!!.

nice one man. thanks for beating malcolm, now he cant walk around like he owns the place ha ha.

again, IM KIDDING!.

bowled well malcolm. if only i was there to watch you rather than gettin my ass kicked at aspley ha ha.

also congrats to sssttttteeeeevvvvvveeeeee, sean (my brother from another mother), and aaron.

caitlin. nice work. also to the other ladies. sorry i dont know who actually placed in the girls, coz my boyfriend only cares about one thing... himself. lol. love ya malcolm baha. (im definately on the couch now).

cant wait for youth masters this weekend so us youth girls can show the boys how its done.

Also sorry Steve I forgot about you great bowling you have produced all throughout the championships and masters keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom