BRISSY AREA JNR INVITATIONAL MASTERS

track_and_columbia

Zoned In On Tenpin
wow just like to say a massive congrats to Cassie Fagg for taking out masters 3 years running... also congrats to Matty Simpson on taking out the guys...
huge congrats must go to Nat Borgo for coming 3rd... you bowled so well Nat

anyway congrats again Cas

kirto and philly

who came 2nd?

Aww Buck-Nasty i see you musta been hatin the whole time;) PH'in forever!
Congrats

Cassie.....;) congrats you deserved it.

Spanky-Johnson PH!

Hey Cass

Congrats on 3 yrs running its a huge effort and unfortunately you wont be there to defend it next year. Congrats also to Matty you bowled really well. Hamish comiserations on 2nd, it was still an awesome effort.

Last congrats to Natalie Borgo on finishing 3rd it was great effort and you bowled well all day.

Congrats to all mentioned above again

Congrats to Matty and Cassie!! Great to see you both do well in your last junior tournament..:p :p
And also a congrats to Hamish on 2nd, well done..:D

And congrats to all the other bowlers

congrats to matty and cass u guys were husiling the whole time big shout out also to hamish on coming 2

ill see some of u today at the open masters good luk to all
patty

Well done Princess Cassie on a fine win! 3 years in a row is truly awesome.

Rachie, You bowled so well honey. Well done on ur 2nd place and for wipping my butt. Hehe now we are even ;)

Nat, Awesome bowling. Well done on ur 3rd place.

Jesus, Congratulations on ur win! U smashed them honey! Absolutely awesome bowling. I will be forever ur number 1 fan ;)

Ham, Ham, Ham..My goodeness bro. U are such a Tank! U bowled really really well. I'm sure u'll do it again today in Open Masters.

Sean, Awesome effort buddy. U really gave it everything u had and it sure payed off! Truly awesome bowling.

Well done to all again!

Taya and Caitlin

I know me and Taya said something but I just wanted to say it was a really good day and thank you to all the girls that bowled you made it enjoyable!!

Cas.. Cas.. Cas what can i say other then you bowled pretty awesome yesteday it was a same you couldn't bowl today but i hope your pop gets better!!

Rach aka Big Sis.. Well done girl you bowled really well yesterday and today keep it up!!

Nat.. Well donr on 3rd

Matty.. Well done great bowling well bowled today too

Ham.. Well bowled man

Well done and thank your for a great day!!

Caity!!

nice job guys it was great to watch

matty i want a rematch but i didn't get to vs ya today

woot i came equal 4th with alex knaap

go me

jgosh

Congrats to Cassie-Leigh and Matty-J on their wins!! Well done to all placegetters Rach, Natalie, Sean and Hamish... xoxo

Matty, great work mate! You bowled awesome all day, pulling the big ones out when you needed them. Even though i got smash, i had lots of fun, and im glad that you won.
Cass, once again, finishing on top, your a tank!
Congrats to all the other placegetters.
Hamish

congrats cassie and matt!! you really deserved it cassie!! shame you cant bowl next yr tho!!

Cassie I can't believe you lost a round... *shakes head* im disappointed. Nah, Im just kidding, well done playa :p you deserved the win so bad, even with your Dynothane carry ahahahaha...
Matty, from what I was told you bowled really well to take out Invitational so congrats.
And Hamish, at least you got back at him in Open, not to much of a bad weekend.

Back
Top Bottom