Bowling on TV

krdavis

I know this topic has been raised before, but how about we keep this thread going by posting times / channels (free to air / paytv etc) - when bowling is scheduled. I think ESPN via Foxtel occasionally have PBA matches, but they are not advertised...

Anyone know of any ??

Rayzer said:
Foxsport 1 on the 27/12 2pm, the 2005 Weber Cup is on
R

The Weber Cup was on the other day as well

Tim Mack wasnt going his best, probably to be expected with his shoulder problem:confused:

eboignite said:
The Weber Cup was on the other day as well
Tim Mack wasnt going his best, probably to be expected with his shoulder problem:confused:

Yeh i reckon aye... he still threw some good games tho, considering he's using a 13lb Storm Paradigm coz of his injury. I vaguely remember seeing the finishing of the Weber Cup a while ago on Fox, so i think they are replaying all the matches... The final match that sealed the event was Mack v Leanderson, that was a good matchup from what i could remember...
R

the 27th of dec hey??? why couldn't they show it on boxing day???
some of have to go back to work...

and of course i cant video tape it....that would be illegal...hehehe

Eskimo said:
the 27th of dec hey??? why couldn't they show it on boxing day???
some of have to go back to work...
and of course i cant video tape it....that would be illegal...hehehe

Hehe of course.... NONE of us tapes any of the PPVs or shows off Foxtel... *cough cough* lol
on a compleeeetely different note, whats everyone's fav. show on fox other than the bowling :p heheh
R

hey, just letting people know Fox sports is currently showing the 2005 AMF World Cup...12-2pm every tuesdays:)

Wonder what happened to the final stages of the 2005 Weber Cup. Seems they left us all in the lurch wondering about the finish. Hope they don't do the same with the world cup coverage.

I so wish I had Foxtel, and they they still broadcast PBA matches like they did in the 90's (or ESPN on Optusvision did, anyway).....

I could be wrong, but it appears that next Tuesday on Foxtel will be the AMF worldcup match between Lynda Barnes and our own Clair Johnston....programming schedule is between 12 & 2 EDT.

Foxtel (Foxsports 2) have AMF Worldcup listed on Tuesday 12 - 2 PM and Thursday 5 - 7 AM. When I missed taping the Tuesday one I thought the Thursday schedule is a repeat but to my surprise it was the Weber Cup the finals.

I am not sure what they will be showing this Thursday so I will be taping both days. :rolleyes:

i work at Channel 31 for the Hockey Show and I haven't heard anything but i'm trying my best. i'm maybe moving to ABC soon so i might see if we can get them to show some bowling events it's worth a shot.
Chris

if you can get a gig at the ABC maybe you could get in someones ear to put on old SPC or Australian Open shows on ABC2's 'Late Night Legends'

Back
Top Bottom