Belmo wins high roller

Well done to all the lads that made the trip over, but a big congrats to you belmo that i some amazing ****!

Well done champ!

Quick post to congratulate both Belmo and Walshy.

Firstly Belmo, what i can i say seeing him win the roller was probably the most impressive bowling i have ever seen...this is one if not the of toughest tournaments to win on the world stage and it is hard to describe how tough it is until you have actually seen it. Belmo showed once again he is one of the best bowlers in the world right now and I think we all know there is only bigger and better results to come, if that is possible :) The important this to remember is that Belmo bowled well all week not just that day and picked up money at the Boothill and Mini, he made this look easy and i can tell you it is not.

Secondly, Walshy, he bowled awesome for the whole week and showed that he is definately ready to compete on the international stage. He determination and the ability to make the big shots when required is second to none and made him a real force. As with Belmo Walshy also made money and the High Roller, Boothill and Mini again this is not easy to do and shows he ability to change his game to suit the conditions placed down.

I was lucky enough to travel and room with both of these guys in Vegas and it was probably the best 12 days in my bowling career, even tho i didn't not make the $$ that these two fellas did the experience i gained and also the good times that we had were unreal and with out there help i would have been lost over there. They support me the whole week and kept my attitude were it was needed to be, it is complety different type of bowling over there and i cant thank them enough for help that they gave me.

So congrats to both of you and i wish you all the best in the future,

Your mate
Jez

Congratulations you fellas called Jason!

It's hard enough to play on some of the stuff they lay down, but then there's the fact that there's about a hundred guys there good enough to win the thing! Jarrod's not kidding when he says it's tough!

Superb stuff. (Next time Jarrod! ;-) )

Cheers,
Jason

Well Done Mate,

Yet another win for Team Columbia, once again shows why its the dominate brand, and the ball choice of Australia's best assets. (Belmo,George,Jez & Brando).

Keep up the great work guys! catch up will you soon.....

Glenn Rowland
QubicaAMF Worldwide, LLC
Consumer Products Sales Manager

Nice One Belmo, However, the Orange Open is yet to be determined, and im bowlin, so watch out, so's the boys from Superstrike in Newi!!!!! (p.s - your gone, pps - i wish:)

Fantastic Jason !!! (Belmo !!) :rockon: it's great reading !! & keep setting your great example !! (hope your training still continues to go well ! ).

hey mothership, it's no way to welcome a new member to the forum, i know the kid & he admires jason
GIVE HIM A BREAK:mad:

Back
Top Bottom