Ball wanted

Sambo

Hey guys. First post, probably in the wrong forum my bad if it is :/ I want a bowling ball! pretty specific in needs here. I want something like the buzzsaw xxxl. I want it to go a bit longer then the average house ball but with a slight. And I mean slight! Bit more hook potential. it needs to hit the pocket alot harder then a house ball aswell. What do I do? Where can I getski? :p would love to buy it ASAP. Don't know how I'd get it drilled either? don't want it drilled to hook just to hit!!!! I've done heaps of research and found the buzzsaw xxxl in pearl is my best option? Please help.
Would prefer a new ball to a second hand one. Cheers peeps. p.s no
Urethane is a hooky to muchy

Mate go in to the proshop at the bowl, Paul will be able to get you anything that is available, not sure about the buzzsaw line as far as availability goes. I've been using a Roto Grip Scream most of this year when the lanes are on the dry side. Has good control, low hook potential and hits well for a cheaper ball. - Ash

G'day Sambo, getski mucho infoski by contactski ....Gail Torrens Grad. dip.(Sports Coaching) CEO-State Administrator Tenpin Bowling Association of Queensland Inc. Best of luckski with your endeavors....Fatblack.
Hey guys. First post, probably in the wrong forum my bad if it is :/ I want a bowling ball! pretty specific in needs here. I want something like the buzzsaw xxxl. I want it to go a bit longer then the average house ball but with a slight. And I mean slight! Bit more hook potential. it needs to hit the pocket alot harder then a house ball aswell. What do I do? Where can I getski? :p would love to buy it ASAP. Don't know how I'd get it drilled either? don't want it drilled to hook just to hit!!!! I've done heaps of research and found the buzzsaw xxxl in pearl is my best option? Please help.
Would prefer a new ball to a second hand one. Cheers peeps. p.s no
Urethane is a hooky to muchy

Back
Top Bottom