Awesome display by our Bec

Congratulations Rebecca - NT's first World Cup representative. We are all very proud of your fantastic win. You dug deep when you had to. Best wishes from the proud coach and all NTIS squad members.

June, I am sure that it is not just the NTIS squad members who are proud of what Bec achieved over the weekend - there are a lot of bowlers in Darwin who would be equally as thrilled, not to mention those of us who are former Darwin bowlers, and who have also been lucky enough to bowl with her ;) .

Good on you Bec, your fortunes have changed for the better since your move north, ride the waves for as long as you can, and enjoy every moment!!!

She had learnt all of her bowling skills off me. but on a serious note i know that i have probably told you heaps of times but good luck over there, dont forget to bring me back some things and dont forget to bone-up on those spanish language progams your gonna need it. love ya heaps bec

Matt Simpson

Awesome bowling Bec!! I cant begin to describe how happy Matt was when he first heard..... Really awesome stuff and you better bring me back a hot guy alright? lol Have fun!!!!!

Much love, michelle

Back
Top Bottom