Aspley Anzac Day Skins

Hi Gloria
Sorry to tell you now but Dean McGregor will not be able to make it to the skins tomorrow, sorry for any inconveniences this may of caused you

ASZ01 - As One said:
Don't worry you can show them to-morrow.:flasings:
I have put you in with a Average that you can handle 250:roll:

Thanks mate: 250 average was just a tad too much to take all the skins off George (how many did he get? Heaps!!!) but at least I managed to get one. Thanks darling, I owe you one:cool:

Feral

PS: Well done to my bowling partner for the day Brett Laird (great effort mate) and also to George: some great scores in there buddy.

HEY ALL,

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON A TERRIFIC EFFORT YESTERDAY. THE DAY WENT VERY WELL & SMOOTHLY!!!

OBVIOUSLY GEORGE DIDN'T GET MY MESSAGE ABOUT THE EVENT BEING CANCELLED ;) ALL JOKES ASIDE, WELL DONE GEORGE ON A FINE EFFORT & FOR BEING A GREAT PARTNER FOR THE DAY.

WELL DONE TO BRETT LAIRD ON YOUR SCOOP MATE =D>

AND TO DADDYSON FOR WINNING THE BONUS $50.00

BRAD REGGARS

The Reggae said:
AND TO DADDYSON FOR WINNING THE BONUS $50.00
BRAD REGGARS

it would be nice if the final results were available for us ALL to see......

Broni

Hi Bronni,

Just jumped on the net to check out Taya's bowling in Canberra & noticed your post. I'm sorry, but I'm not at work today, however when I am tomorrow I will get the results posted. The two bonus prizes for highest pinfall (without winning a skin) were as follows:

SCRATCH: LEON REGGARS
HANDICAP: JOE GATT

Gloria

Thanks to everyone at aspley who organised the skins it was alot of fun

cant wait for the next one

cheers
cam

Can anyone put up averages for skins? Just looking at what George bowled, ave 257 for the 7 games he cashed on!

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom