Alan Damino 300 @ Keon Park

JacKool

King of Nerds
I would like to send a big "Congrats" to Alan Damino for bowling his second 300 in a matter of 4 months or so at Keon Park, lanes 9 & 10. Well done on a terrific game, it was great to watch. :D
Now you have to get one on a different set of lanes :p
Keep up the great bowling, I am sure their will be a few more left in ya ;)

Jacko

Seen this guy throw it well in quite in a few majors and ATBA stops over the years, good to see his name on the 300 list.

Well Done Alan watch out forest hill is on the way with a few soon and so is chadstone so watch out hehe how many has keon park had this yr.. hope there will be some at dunn shield even though i won't be there to bowl in it. hehe
Chris

Congrats Frenchie on another 300.Well done.

I've always said that Keon Park is the best and the amount of great bowlers and high scores proves it! :D

KnuckleHead said:
Well Done Alan watch out forest hill is on the way with a few soon and so is chadstone so watch out hehe how many has keon park had this yr.. hope there will be some at dunn shield even though i won't be there to bowl in it. hehe
Chris

The list so far this year at Keon Park is:

lane 1 & 2; Andrew Jacklin , Scott Berger

3 & 4 Mick Talevski

9 & 10 Luke Burton , Alan Damino , Alan Damino

11 & 12 Luke Burton , Alan Notman , Rodney Kerrison , Alan Notman , James Bowles

13 & 14 Glen Loader , Simon Jackson

15 & 16 David Mc Ewan , Alan Notman

23 & 24 Tim Martin

That's 17 in total for the year i would like to see any center with more than that!
Add to that :
1 & 2 Mark Lawes 804
3 & 4 Justin Lowe 834
11 & 12 Mick Talevski 823
13 & 14 Glen Loader 803

And you get a very high scoring center!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes or missed scores but i'm pretty sure it's right

Back
Top Bottom