A TOURNAMENT FOR THE LOVE OF BOWLING AT GEELONG!

DWAYNEO

rh lh esad member
The GTBA (Geelong Tenpin Bowling Association) is running a fundraising tournament on Sunday, December 11, 2011. It's a wonderful opportunity for bowlers to get together prior to Christmas, with an emphasis on fun and reminding ourselves why we started bowling in the first place: to have fun!
The tournament will be 9-no-tap, and will be played over five games. To be as inclusive as possible, the event will be handicapped at 90% of 210.
Entry fee is $50, and prize money is based on 40 bowlers. Anything over the 40 will see us paying down further than fourth.
1st Prize - $350
2nd Prize - $250
3rd Prize - $150
4th Prize - $50
The tournament will start at 7.30pm, with check-in to close at 7.15pm.
I've tried to upload the entry form, but think I may have done something wrong. So in the event there's no attachment to this post and you'd like to enter please add to this thread with your name, Centre, League and average and we'll add you to the list. Entries close on Friday, December 9.
Please note that this tournament is NOT sanctioned, and any queries can be directed here via Total Bowling, or by contacting the tournament director - Dwayne Vivian - directly.

Attachments

• No tap tournament small.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 35
Thanks to those who've contacted me regarding this tournament. We're very happy with the response. It should be a great night of fun and laughs. There are still spots available so don't be sitting at home twiddling your thumbs Sunday. Come and join in the fun!

Back
Top Bottom