7-10 NOT ONCE BUT TWICE. NOT IN A NIGHT BUT IN A GAME!

Ben C

Congratulations to Brett Flewellen who amazingly picked up the 7-10 split 2 times, yes twice in the same game on two different lanes on Tuesday night at Mt Gravatt.

Awesome effort Brett, but unlucky to leave them.

CAN ANYBODY MATCH THIS FOR GOOD FORTUNE?

Cheers

WOAH!!! At first when I read the thread title i thought he left it twice in one game and i thought well thats nothing special, but actually sparing it twice that is just incredible!!!

Well done on the pickups!

Geez, mate if you can pick that up, Graham would be jealous watching you in a night club :)

I actually have spared the bedposts twice in three frames.The first time i had the six pin with the other two pins,just touched the six pin slightly went nowhere but the 10pin bounced off the curtain to get the seven pin.Then two frames later in the tenth frame left the bedposts on their own again flat shot .but then had to take one to tie my match ,so shot the10pin and did the same again off the curtain to clip the 7pin .Whoo hooo,won my match by a stick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

BRETTO......

It was an awesome effort ...... and awesome to watch as well .....

Keep it up FB :D

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

BRETTO......

It was an awesome effort ...... and awesome to watch as well .....

Keep it up FB :D

Brett, 2 7/10's in one game, now that is a great thing. In all of my 7/10's over the years I have never spared two in a game.

You are a Champ, Well Done.

Daniel "Speedbump" Simpson.

Back
Top Bottom