5th Asian School Roll-off

C

cudac

Well What a weekend,
I have never seen such greatness in Junior bowlers under one bowling together.
All though there was only 7 Boys and girls picked for the 2 teams, there was definently 41 boys winners and 27 girls winners.
I would piss my pants if I had to bowl against any of you.(sorry Graham no other word would do)
icon_biggrin.gif

For those that made the Team Well done it wasn't easy.
Greg Sawyer
NSW Manager
TBA Ltd

I have to agree i bowled and it was fair daunting bowling against the other guys and in my opion every-one bowled well and controlled there tempers pretty well.
Well done to the ppl who made it, well deserved.

Later

Hey there,

I agree - although I wasn't there, I just
wanted to say congrats to the team, I know
that you will do Australia proud. On a more
personal note, congrats also to Matt Sofia
and Glen Loader, it's unreal to have 2 NSW
Central guys in the team - good stuff boyz!
icon_biggrin.gif

Have toa gree with everybody. Some of the highlights were Dale Zammit 300 last 3 flush congrates dale. Linz 249 ave in 2nd singles,awsome. Matty Sofia and Glen Loader huge effort in the last block to make the team. And a young guy from Mooroolbark who just plugged away all weekend. Anthony Morrell. The lefty belmo and only 14 this kid is good. I cant wait for the asian zones schools tornament it is gunna be huge

Yeh Anthony Bowled like a champ I bowled with him for the 12 singles games and he was awesome!! Well done dude.

ps. He told me he was 15
icon_razz.gif

hey all, thanks 4 all the compliments but i think i just had a lucky day.... i dunno ive been down a fair bit preparing for that tournment practicing at spares and a far few differnet strike lines. id like so congratulate all the guys and girls that happened to make the teams. well done
icon_wink.gif

Sup Ant,

Shut up about this lucky ****... u bowled well and deserve to be there... u did put in the effort before the tournament to get you in... keep up the good work!

catch!

hey peoples...
icon_biggrin.gif

ah c'mon ant!! u rocked all weekend man!!! u DESERVE 2 b in it
icon_biggrin.gif

and the champs r in the same centre with the same conditions so im sure u'll kill it again in the championships!

incase i dont c any of the team members b4 the champs, good luck to all of you! i wish i was in there but well... lol ... i choked!
icon_razz.gif

bye
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hey Anthony,
it's Trace i bowled with Anthony 6 games of my last block of doubles and he started off with a bad game and then he turned to me and said i need shoot big and what did he do he shot huge and u should feel so good that u have the ability to say to your i need to shoot really big and do it so u bowled yourself into that team!! and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! okies??
well take care and keep smileing :)
luv always Tracey m....

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Congratulations to Glen Loader... we all know who is the real champion in the family... (your Mum 'll be pleased).
icon_razz.gif

Back
Top Bottom