$4500 SKINS "2" Mentone Bowl

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE as of December 2nd.
Hi Bowlers
Please find the list of Bowlers currently entered for the Mentone Bowl Late Night Skins on Friday 17th December at 11.00pm.
Currently 34 bowlers.
***40 ENTRIES IS THE MAXIMUM***
Should you wish to enter please let me know on TB or phone 9583 1244.
Thanks everyone.
Warren
1 Andrew Thorpe
2 Braden Hesketh
3 Chris Castle
4 Chris Mackenzie
5 Damien Robinson
6 Doug Bear
7 Dwayne Vivian
8 Gordon Robinson
9 Ian Ottwell
10 Ian Strahan
11 Jamie Ryan
12 Jimmy Bowles
13 Josh Alvisse
14 Kyle Heenan
15 Lee Saunders
16 Luke Roberts
17 Mark Ralph
18 Michael Holden
19 Mick Carlsson
20 Nathan Thompson
21 Nick Mills
22 Nick Nicolaides
23 Nick Williamson
24 Paul Francis
25 Paul Robinson
26 Paul Trotter
27 Paul Birti
28 Peter Ralph
29 Phil Mahoney
30 Ryan Burton
31 Shane Hadlum
32 Steve Eeles
33 Trent Brooks
34 Warren Hinchcliffe

7 DAYS TO GO!
$4500 Mentone Skins - Friday 17th - Check in 10.30pm.
10 SKINS
Each Skin = $380, 2nd = $60.

ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT!!

Any bowlers wishing to enter please let me know asap.
Look forward to seeing everyone on the night.
NB CAFE WILL BE OPEN.
Thanks
Warren

Thanks guys, you're both in.
FYI, had one pull out, so as of Thursday 16th December we have 36 entries.
**4 Spots available**40 entries is the limit.
Regards
Warren

No Worries
Updated numbers as of Friday morning is 32.
Below is the list of bowlers.
See you all tonight.
Cheers
Warren

1 Andrew Thorpe
2 Ben Turner
3 Braden Hesketh
4 Chris Castle
5 Chris Mackenzie
6 Damien Robinson
7 Gordon Robinson
8 Ian Ottwell
9 Ian Strahan
10 Jamie Ryan
11 Jimmy Bowles
12 Kyle Heenan
13 Lee Saunders
14 Luke Roberts
15 Mark Ralph
16 Michael Holden
17 Mick Carlsson
18 Nathan Thompson
19 Nick Mills
20 Nick Nicolaides
21 Nick Williamson
22 Paul Francis
23 Paul Robinson
24 Paul Trotter
25 Paul Birti
26 Peter Ralph
27 Phil Mahoney
28 Ryan Burton
29 Shane Hadlum
30 Steve Eeles
31 Trent Brooks
32 Warren Hinchcliffe

Gee I really like how people pull out so late !!! still its going to be a good night !!
If you want to bowl they will take entries.....

To all bowlers that supported and showed and bowled...Thankyou.In hindsight, maybe a bit too close to Xmas.

Have a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.COMING SOON....SKINS 2011 AT MENTONE BOWL:)
Warren Stewart
GM Mentone Bowl
***RESULTS ATTACHED***

Attachments

• skins total bowling.pdf
    158.6 KB · Views: 127
Well run as per usual Warren, pity the dozen or so people that put there name down didn't bother to turn up. P!ss poor effort on their part! Maybe deposits should be taken to get the pretenders off the list?

Yes it was a shame to not even let the bowl know they weren't bowling. I think that bowlers who did turn shouldn't have to pay a deposit as i think warren knows there committed after bowling the latest one or both skins so far. The ones that didn't should have to pay a deposit to secure a spot.

Yes I agree!!!! I am sure some may have valid excuses for not coming !!! But its a disgrace not to let the bowl know your noy turning up ..Ooooohh a little scared are we !!!! To Warren & staff thanks guys ....

Yep! thanks to Warren for running a great event, to all those that turned up thanks for the sporting gesture of voting to carry on with the event. Damien and I had a great time even though we did not cash, it's all about competing and having a good time. The cash will come if you play good enough, well run event, those that did not turn up missed out big time. Looking forward to the next event, mater of fact we would be keen for any event run there, the way Warren goes about it is cool. Ready to support any event that does not clash.

Gordon Robinson

thanks to Warren and his staff again for a really well run event. thanks also to the guys making the trip from Geelong..must have been 4am when you guys got home..thats true commitment which should be acknowledged.
Please if you put your name down to bowl can you at least let the bowl know if you cant make it...i dont mind the idea of deposits it might help some people to remember they put their name down to bowl..if you tell the bowl you cant make it you get your deposit back...if you dont tell the bowl then you loose your deposit. Come on guys do the right thing by the bowl and let them know if your not coming...we always want things to bowl in and different formats to bowl so help the bowl continue to run events by letting them know you cant make it if you already have your name down and things change.

Paul Trotter

Back
Top Bottom