2011 Queensland State Team Trials

TBAQ

Attached are entry forms for the Queensland 2011 State Team trials for Seniors, Rachuig, Restricted and Youth Challenge teams.

Thanks to Totalbowling for the use of this forum to advertise the team trials and get the entry form out there!

Attachments

• TBAQ Adult 2011 Roll off entry form.doc
    130 KB · Views: 111
  • TBAQ Youth Roll Off entry form.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 43
Question about the adult nationals...

This might sound like a very silly question, but very new to this. As nationals runs over 3 separate weeks, do you have to attend all 3 weeks or only the week you are (hopefully) competing?

Daniel

you can stay at the Nationals as long as you want but as far as State duties are concerned, you are only required to be there for the time frame relevant to your team - ie if you are a Restricted bowler in the Restricted challenge team for instance, you are required to be in Sydney on the 22nd October and stay for the week.

cheers :)

Cool. Thanks for that. Going to try and make the open team. :) long road ahead but I have faith. :) (I think) just wanted to know if in some miracle I do make it, how long I'd need off from work. :)

Thanks again

~ Dan

There has been a small typo on the Youth entry form regarding age requirements.......

Bowlers are required to not have reached the age of 23 by at 1st January 2012, and not 2011 as listed....:cool:

amended entry form is attached.

Attachments

• TBAQ Youth Roll Off entry form.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 12
Please note that bowlers wishing to trial for BOTH Seniors and Rachuig will only pay the sum of $200, and not $250 as indicated on the entry form......

ENTRIES CLOSE TODAY!!

Forms may be emailed to TBAQ ([email protected]) along with proof of payment and player resumes. or faxed to the office on 0733691118.

No late entries will be accepted.

As it is now 5.01pm on the Playschool clock, and also the TBAQ Clock, Nominations for the 2011 Queensland State Teams for Rachuig, Restricted, Seniors and Youth have now officially closed. Thank you to the 60 bowlers who have nominated across all Divisions for next weekend's roll offs.......

See you there!!

Back
Top Bottom