2010 ACT State Championships

Cavy

I would like to congratulate Michael Cunningham who won the Men's Open Masters & Gayle Shoesmith who won the Women's Open Masters, it was a pleasure to watch.

Heather Cunningham

Well done to both the winners who hung in when it was tough and made their way through to the main game good luck at the big event in October!

The format was something different and interesting and thanks very much to the tournament team/board who did a great job over the whole championships. You guys don't get enough thanks for donating your time.

Credit to the young guys like Michael, Justin and Mitchell who acquitted themselves really well over the day and never gave up. I can't remember who said it was nice to watch some of the young blokes give it to us old fellas but i'm only 33 not that bloody old yet (just look it). ;)

HAHAHA!! Nice one Drew.

Congratlations Mikkle! Desert Fox Jr rides again! Great effort mate. After watching your ball read all that friction so smoothly on Saturday, I figured you'd be a handful.

Well done Justin Petrass. It might not have been the game you wanted in the final, but having lost to Michael Craig last year, I can tell you it never is when you run second.

Hearty congratulations to Gayle Shoesmith on a gutsy effort and equally hearty commiserations to Janet Baker, who lead the event so strongly to be pipped at the post.

The triumphs, the tragedies. It's all there in a format like this. Well done all of you. As your pro shop operator, I'm very proud of all of you.

Cheers,
Jason

DrewC;252894I can't remember who said it was nice to watch some of the young blokes give it to us old fellas but i'm only 33 not that bloody old yet (just look it). ;)[/QUOTE said:
Heh, that was me, and I stand by it :)

Back
Top Bottom