2009 East Coast Results

Well put Fitzy, bowlers should have their say and also expect some communication from the powers to be. Yes they may be volunteers, but like any thing you do you should do so that all Australia can enjoy the tournament (even if not there) by posting results. it takes very little time to export results from their computers to this site or any other site.:(
The obective of any sporting association is to get all members involved and keep them up to date with ALL results etc.
Personally I dont think it is too much too ask and or expect in this age of computers.:cool:

P.S. I did not say anything about the event being run by volunteers, sorry to burst your theory! ;)

Yes you did, in your last line right there. Thanks for not disappointing me!

You're right forget it let's just all have a big whinge. It's far more fun :rolleyes: . I'm all for having results available, I just don't like having a dig at volunteers.. If it was TBA it would be a different story, they have a CEO on decent $$$'s so I expect a return from the national body. It is a bit different with this competition.

Back
Top Bottom