Cameron Diversi
Andrew Creasey
Shaun O'Hara
Sam Cooley
Sam Romeo
Yannik Kerjean
Jeff Sinclair
Scott Robertson

Congratulations to Sam Romeo on winning...

Results are as follows:

Sam Romeo 216.33
Mark Lane 214.33
Rob Townsend 207.83

Peter robinson
Tony Murray
Greg Bochenek
Andrew Creasey
Kurt Wetzel
Drew Charlton
Spike Zahra
Paul Sutton
Chris Thomas

First let me congratulate Sam Romeo on winning the guaranteed $1000.00 Mick Camarda Memorial Classic. To all the other bowlers thank you for your participation and I hope to see you all again next year.

Thanks again

Patsy

What? Only 12 bowlers showed up? Chris Thomas come all the way from ACT to bowl, yet others didnt even show up! Seems like a change is needed in tournaments these days.

What? Only 12 bowlers showed up? Chris Thomas come all the way from ACT to bowl, yet others didnt even show up! Seems like a change is needed in tournaments these days.

That was the cut to the top 12. There was in all 27 bowlers who bowled the tournament, and unfortunately there wasn't more due to a lot of drop-outs.

Congratulations to Sam, Mark and Robert on your placings, and to the rest of the bowlers who competed. Conditions were challenging, especially considering no bowlers were over the card after Day 1.

I'd like to commend the staff, players and tournament team for their efforts on coping with the unfortunate computer glitch. A power failure earlier before Day 2 caused absolutely mayhem in regards to the computers, and many bowlers had to bowl with manual scoring. To the players and staff, thanks for the patience, it's unfortunate that it had to happen that way.

Special congrats go to Robert Townsend. Mate, considering you have a cracked rid and injured wrist, you've done exceptionallt well to finish in 3rd!

Hooroo

Ciao Now

Rowey :p

On behalf of the staff and management at AMF Illawarra Id like to thank and commend the bowlers for their cooperation and patience yesterday.
It was incredibly unfortunate that the computers decided to crash for the day causing headaches for all involved, but we got through it rather successfully in my opinion. So thank you bowlers.

Personally, Id like to thank the bowlers who actually attended the tournament. Its a great event to bowl, and its disappointing and disheartening for the tournament organisers when numbers decrease each year. Not too many years ago this tournament was a major success [this fact influenced due to the presence of Sue and Andrew] and right now it looks as though it could die within the next few years if current trends continue. I wonder why bowlers that complain of the lack of local events due to not having the money to spend on travelling to national events do not enter events like this...? Events like this are held for those people who cannot afford to go globe trotting so they shut up and bowl, yet when we get something organised, they dont attend anyway. What gives?

To end, Id just like to congratulate Sam on winning the 2007 Mick Camarda Memorial Classic. Well bowled mate, who said you couldnt score on 5+6? ;)

Jen.

As I drove to Randwick today, I realised the cut-off was after Saturdays bowling. Sorry about that! Still, 27 bowlers is good after all! :p

Further to my message the other day I would also like to thank our sponsors for their generosity which enabled us, the Illawarra Adult Tournament Committee, to keep the prize fund as it was when I had to adjust it to 30 bowlers (27 showed up). These sponsorships are what keeps this tournament going and to be honest where else can you participate in an event which guarantees $1000.00 for first place, $100 for top qualifier and only costs $150. Oh and by the way we always ensure last place gets their money back.

Patsy

Back
Top Bottom