2005 Melb Cup Win-a-Spot @ Chadstone

AMF Chadstone

After a strong showing of bowlers at my last win-a-spot for the Australian Open at Knox, it is time to put on offer a spot for the 2005 Melbourne Cup.

When - Sunday May 22nd
Check-in - 6:00pm
Start time - 6:30pm
Cost - $60
Format - 8 games scratch
Payouts - 1 in 5

It would be great to see all of the familiar faces turn up, as well as some bowlers who want a good value for money event.
Also it is a good opportunity for bowlers to experience the greatly improved lane conditions at Chadstone that cater for all styles of bowlers.

Entries with a deposit will take priority.

Feel free to place your name here for your entry and PM with contact details, call (03) 9568 7921, or email us on [email protected]

Lee Phillips
Asst. Manager

Looking at the file I believed you mean payout is 1 in 4. You pay 5 ppl based on 20 bowlers.

Hey Vi,

My bad, too many late nights catching up I guess. :roll:

Have started to get a few entries already and will be posting listings starting next week. Am I to add you to the list Vi ?

AMF Chadstone
(03) 9568 7921
[email protected]

Hey Charlie,

That was true when both Northcote and Chaddy was on the same date. However I haven't made my mind up about 22 May now. Wait and see what happens at Boronia.

Vi

But u have the one at Oz Tenpin in the morning and now u have the one at Sunshine at 5pm on the 22nd and u have to add chadstone and northcote to that lucky knox wasn't on the same day aswell.
Laterz I might bowl
Chris

With just under a week to go, we still have a few spots on offer.
Squad list so far is as follows:

Daniel McNairn
Jayson Bundy
Helen Edmonds
Nathan Thompson
Ness Bandayrel
Bernie Grueso
Leo Torres
Charlie Nagle
Doug Bear
Barry Dodds
Michael Wilson

Please call us on (03) 9568 7921, email [email protected] OR leave a PM to book your spot

Updated squad list:

Daniel McNairn
Jayson Bundy
Helen Edmonds
Nathan Thompson
Ness Bandayrel
Bernie Grueso
Leo Torres
Charlie Nagle
Doug Bear
Barry Dodds
Michael Wilson
Cezar Zamora
Nestor Aguda
Victor Saylon
Paul Birti

Keep 'em coming, the more the merrier.

Friday update:

Updated squad list:

Daniel McNairn
Jayson Bundy
Helen Edmonds
Nathan Thompson
Ness Bandayrel
Bernie Grueso
Leo Torres
Charlie Nagle
Doug Bear
Barry Dodds
Michael Wilson
Cezar Zamora
Nestor Aguda
Victor Saylon
Paul Birti
Amos Tan
Ivan Arunda

A good opportunity for those ECCC bowlers to see where their game is for the following weekend, so please be in touch and we will see you all on Sunday.

Gidday Lee we will be there this arvo it will be carlsson ,lowry , aranda see you there......regards mick

The Win-a-spot has been run and won.
An exciting finish with only 3 pins in it with a game to go,
saw the top 6 places as follows:

1st Bernie Grueso 1650/8
2nd Doug Bear 1635/8
3rd Ralph Harford 1599/8
4th Barry Dodds 1585/8
5th Paul Birti 1502/8
6th Mick Carlsson 1495/8

Thanks to the 24 bowlers who tried out, and look forward to a strong following at our next event in mid July, which of course will be posted here.

Good luck to Bernie at the 2005 MTC.

Lee Phillips
Asst. Manager
AMF Chadstone

Well done Bernie!! Great bowling mate. It was a pleasure to see one of our own Chaddy boyz win with other highly respected bowlers in the center!

Wanna sell your spot? Hee hee :rolleyes:

Well done to Lee for making it a success. At least the lanes held up!!

Hmmmm ,the lanes held up heh being i used my white dot last block for a 470 should have used it from the start LOL.Too much over and under with high tech stuff.All being said a well run tourny Lee thanks .

Back
Top Bottom