18th National Disabilities Tenpin Bowling Championships at Bankstown NSW

P

Pinky

\\:D/ \\:D/ Congrats to all everyone who made this years championships an enjoyable one and looking forward to seeing all again next year.:D

Pinky said:
\\:D/ \\:D/ Congrats to everyone who made this years championships an enjoyable one and looking forward to seeing you all again next year.:D
We just wanna Bowl!

I have to say it was a great experience. I was very proud to bowl and also watch my husband bowl. We had an awsome time.
I have to say thank-you to the person who came up with the lucky lane draw idea! Every one enjoyed my bag for me.

I dont have the full results but I can see what I can do. Glad you had fun Jodie.

Will you be attending next year?

Pinky (Cassie from ACT)

We will see what happens!! We are wanting to attend it just depends on work comitments at the time.

Now why would I do that. We have decided if John does not make the team that we will go down anyway even if it is for the long weekend!!!
I have found a great winery that does me some great deals up here and their Chardonay is very nice indeed!

hope to be bowling in Disabled Championships soon as i get better at tenpin bowling once i get more confent at the game then would be able to bowl interstate this years special olympics squad will be going to Brisbane unfortenaly i'm not in the team hopefully in 2008 you will all see me coming into new territory :D:D

Back
Top Bottom