dimension $70
purpler thunderstruck solid $50
dark thunder solid $60
too hot $40

all balls in excellent condition, please pm me for photos

cheers,
dave

Dave
Interested in the Virtual Gravity and the Dimension, if you read this today could you bring them tomorrow and I can pay for them there.
Thanks
Neil

Dave
Interested in the Virtual Gravity and the Dimension, if you read this today could you bring them tomorrow and I can pay for them there.
Thanks
Neil

hi neil,

sorry missed the post, you should have reminded me today, the vg is sold i still have dimension, if you still want it

cheers,
dave

i love to grap one of the balls from you but i just wondering that you are in australia? or in usa?
i am left hander and beginner. i want to use reactive balls. so let me know by mail me. on [email protected] please
hi,

i have these for sale

15lb storms

virtual gravity $70
dimension $70
purpler thunderstruck solid $50
dark thunder solid $60
too hot $40

all balls in excellent condition, please pm me for photos

cheers,
dave

i love to grap one of the balls from you but i just wondering that you are in australia? or in usa?
i am left hander and beginner. i want to use reactive balls. so let me know by mail me. on [email protected] please

hi,

i am in australia, the balls i have left are the dimension, too hot, purple thundrestruck x 2

cheers,
DAVE

I was wondering how many games and how many times the gravity has been drilled. I was also wondering if the gravity is still available. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom