12, 13 and 14lb balls for sale

P

pinkycat

Pursuant to a previous post- I think I had 4 people almost buy the ball but all four decided against it. I have the following balls that I'm looking to get rid of to clear some space.

14lb Black Widow Pearl approx 3 games. $100 firm, including postage.
13lb Morich Awesome finish approx 2 games. $100 including postage or make me an offer.
13lb Hammer No Mercy 100+ games, $30 including postage. (I've re-surfaced it, but it's been well loved, bear in mind postage from Perth is around $20.)
12lb Columbia Apogee approx 20 games $60 including postage, or make me an offer.
Brunswick 3 ball roller, as new $60. Pick up from Perth only, I don't even want to think about trying to post it.

My apologies to everyone I didn't respond to initially re. the Black Widow Pearl- I more or less addressed people in the order they PMed me. PM if interested in any of the balls, this thing tends to be a bit inconsistent in terms of forwarding replies to threads. All balls are located in Perth, and I'm open to offers on any of them, I want them gone.

Black Widow Pearl sold.

Make me an offer on the rest of them. I'll probably accept it.

Awesome Finish sold.
Still open to offers on everything else...

Hi pinkycat,
I was wondering if you still have the 13lb Hammer No Mercy? What type of condition is it in? Can I get pics of it please if possible? Also would you post to Port Macquarie NSW 2444?
Thanks
Kerrie

Hi Pinkycat,
Just wondering if the no mercy is still up for sale as I haven't heard from you to where to send the money to for it.
thanks kerrie

Back
Top Bottom