youth under 25 skins

scott

To all youth bowlers. i have now confirmed the date and time for the skins.
the date is sunday the 19th of june at 1:30 cost is $80 for 10 games. The payout is $100 per skin per division. there will be two divisions scratch and handicap.
if you are interested at all please contact me by this thread or by contacting milton bowl on 3369 2488.

to all bowlers i am posting this up just to let you guys and girls know that if i dont get some numbers for the skins shortly i will have to cancel it. And i really dont want to do that i am putting this on for all bowlers scratch and handicap so i cant see the reason that noone is intrested in this.

Hi Scott,

I think a reason why you might not be pulling enough numbers for the 19th is because there are too many other bowling events on that weekend in the Brisbane/South East area. To start with there is the Garden City Tenpin Cup up at Toowoomba on the 18th and 19th (both days), and if I am correct I believe the Kedron skins is also on the 19th. With two existing tournaments on already it will make it hard for you to pull numbers.

It's really good that you have put this on for under 25's, and if I was not busy on the 19th I would bowl - but unfortunately I already have commitments. Perhaps it would be better to put the skins back a bit, it may encourage more numbers. Skins are an exciting format for quick $$ it would be good to bowl in it.

Back
Top Bottom