Youth Goldpin Shield!!

pRiNcEsSnOoF

LiViN iN A WOrLd Of PiNk!
hey guys and girls
just wondering since youth is only just over 2 weeks away what centres are sending away teams to Morwell???

Ed Fleming decided there team a while back and team is as follows

Sarah-Jayne Arnold
Katie Arnold
Kylie

Brad Gwyther
Paul Drew
Will Johnston

And yes that is right katie and myself are not bowlin for Morwell! they do have a team however! we will just have to make sure were cheering for the right team! haha im sure we will remember and that wont be a problem!!!

should be an interesting tournie though!
i know our team cant wait and were ready for some fun!!!!
Bring on the scores!!!!

Sarah-Jayne

Hey sarah
Geelongs team is as follow

Girls,
Amanda de Lange
Debbie King
Rebecca Baird

Guys,
Shannon Whitehill
Clinton
Daley

See you in a couple of weeks.

pRiNcEsSnOoF said:
And yes that is right katie and myself are not bowlin for Morwell! they do have a team however! we will just have to make sure were cheering for the right team! haha im sure we will remember and that wont be a problem!!!

Traitors ;) LOL

You two girls will cheer for anyone and everyone

Anyway Morwells Team is

Guys
Michael Bosma
Nathan Luke
Clinton Monds

Girls
Alicia Mason
Mary-Ellen Hegarty
Tania Adams

Try again in the right topic
After Day 1 - 9 games - 5 remaining today
Results
1st - Shepparton 40
2nd - Morwell 38
3rd - Bendigo 31.5
4th - Geelong 26.5
5th - Ed Flemming 24
6th - Rosebud 22
7th - Werribee 21
8th - Vacancy 10
Just to let you know Kev - Mr Bob made it down here safely - looked a little worse for wear and after some handy tips from yours truly even managed to hit the pocket ;)
Craigs belief training seems to be working ;) I think that he is glad that he is not bowling. His love of Morwell is only getting stronger ;)
Tough Conditions but scoreable - anyone who thought that they wouldnt be have been kidding themselves. As always spares are the keys at Morwell and the vacancy of 149 for girls and 159 for boys has actually won quite a number of points.
Update
Final results
1st - Shepparton 62
2nd - Morwell 60
3rd - Geelong 44.5
4th - Bendigo 43.5
5th - Ed Flemming 36
6th - Rosebud 36
7th - Werribee 33
High Games
Clinton Monds - 243
Kelly Jones 235
High Ave
Kelly Jones - 192
Mr Bob - Chris Hamilton - 189 - told you your time would come.
Well done to Shepparton clearly the best team there. Three highest girls averages for the tournament. Team pinfall was 700 pins in front of Morwell and over 1000 pins to the next highest.
Well done to Morwell - Great Effort to come so far and to only miss out at the last game. Hopefully a number of yo guys can make the next step and make the Country Cup side.

Back
Top Bottom