youth circuit

C

Castle

Hi i have just started bowling again and i was wondering when does the youth circuit start up

hey, that would be andrew caslte?
the junior youth curcuit starts on march i think. not too sure though but i would say it is soon.
sure someone like dion will tell us when.
Alex

The circuit was originally meant to start in March, but will now not start until April!! We will let everybody know when we get TBA accreditation!!!

I would just like to congratulate everyone that has qualified for the 2005 President's shield team. You all deserve it and i wish you all luck for the competition later on in the year.

Oh and rory, you entered these trials fully knowing that you could finish 6th or 7th and not get selected, thats why its called a selection, not a cut to the top 7. Your "lawyers" might be able to find out who the selectors were, but that isn't going to do you much good. The team has been chosen, get over it! This should just make you more determined to make the team next year. You are not the first person this has happened to, and im sure you wont be the last. That's bowling!

What part of Andrew's TOPIC CLOSED & Grahams comment didnt you understand last night.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, that's all im going to say on the matter.

Hey Dion,
could you please let me know if a date has been decided for the youth circuit committee meeting.
Cheers mate.

Hey Rory,
I apologise if my earlier post seemed a little harsh, i have nothing against you and it wasnt meant to sound like i did. I dont know the full circumstances surrounding the decision but i guess they had their reasons.
I'm not sure if you are too old to try out next year or not, but either way im sure we'll see you in future sa teams to come.
Take it easy.

Back
Top Bottom