Your Thoughts on the 1996 movie Kingpin

F

fletcherpritchard

I think its is very good and i cant stop watchin it 9.5/10

Hahaha..would have to be one of the funniest movies i've seen..and i like it even more because it's about bowling....luv it :lol:

Peace..

That movie is so funny. i love it. when i sore the title in teh movie store i thought it would be about a bowlig comp. but it is obviously not. 9.5/10

King Pin - the movie

Corny, really corny!! I took along my 9 year old granddaughter, there were only 4 others in the cinema, one of them an old man who snored through it, a couple of young teenagers who were babysitting a 2 year old who screamed and ran up and down the aisle, while the teenagers amused themselves in the back seat ;and my granddaughter gave me a running commentary through the whole movie. I had taken her bowling a couple of times and she amazed me throughout the movie with her foresight, calling out loudly "Nanny, he's going to get a strike, a spare", whatever! The movie was crass, depicted bowling alleys of the 60s in America. The best bit was the tournament in the Bowling Arena but even then made me want to curl up and die. God forbid the public took this on board as the real mccoy!

Bits of it were stupid but its bowling so i love it!! lol. I think more bowling movies should be made...Im sick of all the Baseball, Football and Soccer ones...argh!

awesome movie, i love it when the amish dude aves 250, and its turns out its over 15 frames and really aves 180... killer stuff

It's one of my all time favourite movies, there's so many classic lines out of that movie

"The Ring, not the hand" - Rubberman

"We Amish bowl 15 frames, like I said us Amish do what you do plus a half, that's how we survive, 10 frames, that's for wankers" - Ishmal

"Look mister, I don't know who in the hell you are but if you don't get those child bearin hips out that door in 5 seconds, you'll find your nose sniffin my big Amish ass !!!" - Ishmal

"Oh yeah, I'm a priest like you're a dictionary salesman you piece of shit" - Fake Priest

there's just a few but before I forget I must add my personal favourite

"Roy: I hope you don't mind but I got up early and took the liberty of milking your cow for ya. It took a while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, wooo.

Pop: We don't have a cow. We have a bull !!!

Roy: I'll go brush my teeth."

let's see how many we can get

Peace
Chris

Watched it back in 2000 whilst blind, it reminded me of most of my SA U/25 trips(ever lived on popcorn and VB for a weekend?, you aint lived until you've been to the darkside :twisted: )

Back
Top Bottom