Brunswick Your opinion of the Brunswick BVP Punisher.

C

cass759

Most bowlers out there would know that I am quite the fan of Ebonite Bowling Balls... however, I am open to all brands.

About six weeks ago I received a Brunswick BVP Punisher and I was just wondering about other people's opinions of this ball...

Any opinions would be great thanks :)

Cassie.

I've seen it go but am not overly impressed with it, I think it was an attempt at a Budget cost Ultimate Inferno. Doesn't roll as well as the Inferno range but you do get some serious hit from it. So after watching about a dozen people use one my advice would be throw it wide into the dry boards and hope it's not too wet for it to come cruching home. On the plus side it hits like a freight train tho this can leave corner pins because of it's enourmous hit ;)

Cassie,

The Punisher is going to be very clean through the heads. The entire BVP range share the same inverted bell core that (in my experience) saves plenty of energy for the backend. If you are looking for something to get through drying heads and keep enough pop for the backend, then this would be a good option.

Back
Top Bottom