Storm X-Factor Reloaded

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Hey, just wondering what people think about the x factor reloaded. If anyone has got one, just let me know what you think about it.

Cheers
Later

They go a little longer than the Duece. And the backend a bit bigger.

Basically goes long and snaps harder with moer angle to the pocket than the Duece.

Yeah one of the guys at my bowl have one and I have had a few chucks and I didn't like it ether did he, he was going to sell it after 2 weeks but he's starting to like it but its a bit unpradictable at times but that could also be the bowler using it.

Catch

saleboy said:
Yeah one of the guys at my bowl have one and I have had a few chucks and I didn't like it ether did he, he was going to sell it after 2 weeks but he's starting to like it but its a bit unpradictable at times but that could also be the bowler using it.

Catch

Did you ever think that perhaps the drilling wasn't optimal.....or that perhaps the coverstock needed adjusting. I mean, fair dinkum, you honestly think you can get used to a different ball in a "couple of chucks". When I got my new Time Zone, I didnt like it neither, the drilling was spot on, I layed it out myself after all. The problem was with the cover stock, the polished cover with the shot I was throwing gave me too much over under, so I sanded back a bit, working up to 1000 grit wet paper, & all of a sudden I'm getting a more consistent shot.......went from 550 for 3 to 650 from 3 with a little bit of sand paper.

I'd love to be able to AFFORD a ball that I can decide I just dont like a few weeks later, sell it & buy another one. And I get my gear cheap!!!

Brett Hall,
I was just saying what I thought of the ball ok they asked for peoples opinion and I gave it.
Trust me I don't have the money to get a new ball one week and get another one the next week because I don't like it.I have got three balls and the newest one is almost 10 months old and my others are well over a year so don't take me for one of those rich kids that have 6 balls and still cant bowl with any of them thanks.
I'm just a kid trying to bowl to the best of his ability with the equipment he has.

I'm sorry if you took offense, I was inferring that perhaps your friend was maybe endowed with a little too much $$$ for his own good. If I'm mistaken, I apologise, though, to make up your mind up about a bowling ball in 2 weeks still rings of ignorance to me. With the variety of drillings available, & even surface changes, there is no way someone can justify getting rid of a ball 2 weeks after they've bought it.

If you'd like to continue this conversation elsewhere, perhaps MSN is the place, because an "argument" like this can only be detrimental when posted in public.

Hi Everyone.

If anyone wants to throw out a reloaded then throw it my way!
I'm bowling with an AMF Gold Angle that would have to be near twenty years old. It doesn't do much for me but I'm averaging 180+ in Bundaberg.

Hey I even use house shoes and don't own a bag or towel. But I love the game and wont be stopping for quite a while if I can help it. I'd love one ball 10 months old, let alone three :D

I'm the one bowling to the best of his ability with the little equipment he has. When I can afford it my next ball will be an X factor reloaded.

You fella's can be so serious. It's all about having a good time!

Chris Slater (I don't care if you know who I am. If I can rake up the cash to get some equipment you might find me on the opposite lane in the future. Then look out :D )

Back
Top Bottom