WTF?

Im guessing Cannington Tony when you guys were loaded up with lefties. I was in the stands and caught the Rachuig bug that year and took another 4 years before I finally made the team and thoroughly enjoyed it however as you say politics certainly played a part but with well over 100 guys trying out back then and fund raising Gold Cup etc your trip was fully paid for so you didnt mind toeing the line. Not sure how SA are travelling at the minute but the team members over here totally pay their own way now but still must obey some fairly archaic rules some of which Im sure could be dropped.
As for you Georgie boy if no-one else wants ya Im sure we can squeeze you in somewhere.

Baron

I still have a winning Rachuig medal (21 years old) going cheap if anyone want one.................How about you George ?

Hey Jonesy, your collecting memorabilia, not old enough yet or not worth much being left handed?

lol...........

Cheers

Tony

I think Ebay is your best opportunity. You might get 2 or 3 cents for it :D
The money is made from the postage section anyhow ;)

Greg,

I didn't try out in 87 for Perth that year, wish I did to see Rob spew all over Brenton's jacket................. I was in the following year 88 and Melbourne's home soil when Victoria were very dominant.......

Captain Obvious........you mean to tell me that's all winning Rachuig is worth on ebay 2 or 3 cents........... Bugger..........

I must admit Greg back in the day of old we didn't have to pay much to go, unlike these days.......We pay all the money to go, and in return you get all the B***sh*t rules and politics that goes with it.

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom