WRESTLEMAINA 23 predictions and general mania talk

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
hey all looks like wrestlemaina 23 is approaching in the next month since No Way Out has been and gone these are the matches so far
world heavyweight title
Batista vs Undertaker (undertaker to win and 15-0 at wrestlemania)
wwe championship
John cena vs HBK Shawn micheals (micheals to win)
battle of the billionaires winner gets there head shaved
(like to see trump lose but due to storyline most likely vince will lose but u never know these days)
what type of match will we see the InterContinental champion Jeff hardy will defend the title in (most likely to be something to the extreme)
womens title Mickie james vs ?(don't really know that one)
wwe tag titles London and Kendrick(probably be were there regin ends and fome new teams begins who don't know)
U.S championship Chris beniot vs Kane,Kennedy something like that (could beniot have a lucky break and hold on to his title depends on opponent)
couple of singles matchs maybe the continue that stupid Booker and Kane fued right through mania that would suck( could be the end at maina)

From what i have been reading around the tracks:
http://www.prowrestling.com/index.php?id=news

Sorry but word is undertaker to loose(even tho i rekon he is a better wrestler than balista),If it was me i would of had he loose to someone is is on the rise to boost that wreslers, as for other matches i can not say about cena and micheals as that was only made after HHH crashed out. the battle of the billion airs well that will be the biggest joke under sun, but lets see who they pick

From what i have been reading around the tracks:
http://www.prowrestling.com/index.php?id=news
Sorry but word is undertaker to loose(even tho i rekon he is a better wrestler than balista),If it was me i would of had he loose to someone is is on the rise to boost that wreslers, as for other matches i can not say about cena and micheals as that was only made after HHH crashed out. the battle of the billion airs well that will be the biggest joke under sun, but lets see who they pick

To coin a wrestling catch phrase... WHAT?

Well after Raw you might want to think about what WM23 card will be now:

UUUUUUUUUUU....Maga defeated jeff hardy to become the New Intercontinental Champion and also McMahons entry for the Battle of the Billionaires. Trump names his next week. Please don't let it be The not so Great Kali.

Melina def Mickey for the Womens Title.

Also Edge won a qualifier into the Money in the Bank Ladder match.

hamo

Will more than likely be Khali v Umaga (especially have his "iwanbercompeshun" promo - translation: "I want better competition")

If this is the case I'd love to see Umaga do his samoan drop on Khali even though its pretty much physicaly impossible to do.

Kane v Booker - KILL IT NOW!!

Good to see Batista has turned heel. I sleep thru most of his matches since returning. Taker to win at WM - Batista doesn't deserve to have the moniker of "the guy that ended Taker's streak". Even if Taker loses the title on SD or Judgement Day, I'd be quite happy with that.

Cena v HBK - This has the potential to be the best WM main event of all time. It'll definitely join the likes of Rock/Austin (WM17), HBK/Hart (WM12), Dibiase/Savage (WM4), HBK/HHH/Benoit (WM20) and HHH/Cena (WM22).. I think it'll be greater than all those, especially if its given a good 30 or 40 minute timeslot.

Melina v Mickie will be done til WM... Hopefully after WM they bring back Beth Phoenix to add as another contender.

Now that Edge is in MITB I hope they have Orton qualify for it too. Those two in the match could make for some interesting storylines (with Orton to go over)

Hey Luke D, told ya The Undertaker would again main event wrestlemania and a chance to win the title again.....remember. Anyway as much as I'd love to see Undertaker go 15-0 and become the champ once again, all the talk is that Batista is going to win and I reckon it'll happen. HBK to beat Cena. John Cena has been the champ for the best part of 2 years now and it's starting to get boring. I think its important for ECW that Lashley has a great match at wrestlemania because ECW sucks bad at the moment

Two more Money In The Bank Qualifiers are scheduled for Smackdown and ECW this week:

On ECW: CM Punk vs Johnny Nitro
On Smackdown: Kane vs King Booker in a Falls Count Anywhere match

you just love giving away results on here don't you peter lol, i will give you and everyone else a big tip, the next big thing in wrestling and the greatest wrestler since The Rock will be MMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKEEEEENNNNNNNNEEEDDDYYYY KENNEDY.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

That's awesome then. CM Punk's my favourtie wrestler so it'll be great to see him at Mania, especially in MITB. Hopefully we see a Pepsi Plunge :) .

you just love giving away results on here don't you peter lol, i will give you and everyone else a big tip, the next big thing in wrestling and the greatest wrestler since The Rock will be MMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKEEEEENNNNNNNNEEEDDDYYYY KENNEDY.
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

hahahaha in your dreams mate, maybe if flair, micheals and undertaker go away lol

Flair, Taker and HBK were the big thing. The next big things are CM Punk and Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy.

Hey Luke D, told ya The Undertaker would again main event wrestlemania and a chance to win the title again.....remember. Anyway as much as I'd love to see Undertaker go 15-0 and become the champ once again, all the talk is that Batista is going to win and I reckon it'll happen. HBK to beat Cena. John Cena has been the champ for the best part of 2 years now and it's starting to get boring. I think its important for ECW that Lashley has a great match at wrestlemania because ECW sucks bad at the moment

Good for you. What do you win? NOTHING!!

Taker's the best main eventer Smackdown has. Batista since coming back, his quality has been right up there with the Gobbeldy Gooker!! (kids, watch Survivor Series 1990 and you'll see what I mean - and btw the Gooker isn't the one standing next to the giant egg... thats Mean Gene!! :D)

WWE have used Taker in the right way, the crowd have latched on to this, and therefore Taker's getting the push and in turn the crod is going freakin psycho nuts for it.

I'm looking forward to see if they decide to do a HBK/Taker rematch from 10 years ago. I'd pay to watch to that.

HBK to be champ at WM. Few months later have HHH come back,they team up, then BAM... superkick to the inflated nose and have Michaels turn on Hunter (instead of the exhausted method of HHH turning on Shawn). Keep HBK a heel for a little longer

One last thing, Kennedy won't be the next Rock....... HE WILL BE GREATER!!

Believe it...

Oh and little Boogeyman eats inchworms hahahaha

It is comfirmed that Bobby Lashley and Umaga will square off in at Wrestlemaina in the Battle of the Billionaires. UMAGA will be stopped once and for all.

fight most likely wont be as good we we hope as austin is guest referree, and seeing the last time we had a great match (brock and gold burg) he was guest referree then and it was crap

fight most likely wont be as good we we hope as austin is guest referree, and seeing the last time we had a great match (brock and gold burg) he was guest referree then and it was crap

hahahahahaha It wasn't Austin that made Goldberg/Brock crap...

It WAS Goldberg and Brock that made Goldberg/Brock crap.

Man, even a Scott Steiner match is more entertaining!!

Originally it was supposed to be Khali v Lashley for ECW title, which gave me my designated toilet break. Now they've added Umaga to go against Lashley, I might actually watch it just to see Umaga spike the throat of Bobby making it so he can never talk again - which means no more high pitched in ring promos - Humphrey Bear can be more intimidating!

One thing I do like is the addition of 2 more people into the MITB match to make it an 8 man scramble. With Johnny Nitro's attitude change on this weeks Raw hopefully he'll be put in to unleash this new found mean-streak. Kennedy FTW.

My predicdtions are:
Batista Vs Undertaker = Taker EASY, they can't and WON'T break Takers undefeated streak at Mania.

John Cena Vs HBK = HBK will win because Cena had had the title for so long now, it's time for a change.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Mr Kennedy, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, King Booker, CM Punk, Edge and ???(Johnny Nitro maybe) = Mr Kennedy is a sure winner against the competition
(Wild card is CM Punk!)

Battle Of The Billionares
Umaga Vs Lashley = Umaga. I wanna see The Don bald! Then Mr McMahon say "You're FIRED!"
That'd be Great!

If The Fonz and Fabio (you know who Im talking about) Vs London and Kendrick they'll win the titles.
As for other matches, anyone who has a title WILL lose it as every title NEARLY always changes hands at Mania.

Toshio

this is the list of matches do far as of 19/3/07 still 12 days till mania two more raws,smackdowns to go before it begins the granddaddy of pay-per views

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker
WWE Champion John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels
Battle of the Billionaires
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
ECW Originals vs. New Breed
Women's Champion Melina vs. Ashley
Kane vs. The Great Khali

Finally the ROCK has come back to WrestleMania. Ahh it was great to see the great one last week on Raw. What a people Champ he is. Also Stone Cold, two of the very best, I hope we see alot more of them Soon.

Back
Top Bottom