Women's Adelaide Cup - Format Amendment

JoSpencer

The 2002 Mayland's Hotel Women's Adelaide Cup format has been amended.

Entry forms are being printed and will be ready for posting next Tuesday, if you would like one sent to you please let me know.

Qualifying (3 x 6 game blocks as per FIQ Roll off requirements)

Saturday 9th March
9:30am Check in
10:00am 1st block of 6 games

Lanes Washed and Oiled

1pm 2nd block of 6 games

Sunday 10th March

8:30am 3rd block of 6 games

Matchplay
12 Noon, top 16 check in

12:15 commence matchplay 15 games head to head. 30 pins per win during matchplay.

Pinfall from Stage 1 is dropped.

End of play is estimated to be 4:15pm.

**Entry Fee $180
Maximum Entries of 48
**National Ranking Points Apply
**Incorporating the 2002 Women's FIQ Roll Off
**Finalists shirts will be provided by tournament sponsors and must be worn during matchplay.

Prize Fund (based on 45 entries)

1st $1200
2nd $900
3rd $700
4th $550
5th $500
6th $450
7th $400
8th $350
9th $300
10th $250
11th $200
12th $180
13th $175
14th $170
15th $160
16th $155
17th $100
18th $90

$50 High game (during Qualifying) Non Qualifier / Non Cash

Call Norwood Bowl to place your Entry on 08 8362 4568. A deposit of $50 is requested over the phone by Credit Card or mail a cheque made out to AMF Norwood Players Association C/- Norwood Bowl, 11 Osmond Terrace Norwood 5067.

If you require accommodation the FLINDERS LODGE MOTEL is sponsoring this tournament and will offer you a reduced rate.

This Motel is just 10 minutes from Norwood bowl and will cost you around $6 in a taxi. (Also within Walking distance of the CBD for shopping or good places to eat in the East End)

The address is 27 Dequetteville Terrace Adelaide.

To book a room please call 08 8332 8222 and remember to let them know you are competing in the Women's Adelaide Cup.

Hi Jo,

Sue here. One question - will they be oiling after the first six games on Sunday prior to the matchplay? I certainly hope so otherwise we will be bowling 21 games straight!
icon_confused.gif

Thanks, Sue

Sue, it's one thing that I realised we hadn't considered before the entry forms went to print, but have since raised it with Renzo, I will see him in the next day or so and get a firm answer. Shall get back to you

Jo

Jo,
Just wondering if there has been any confirmation that the lanes will be reoiled before the final matchplay section of the tournament???????????????????
Regards, Sue

I dunno how these private messages really work but I sent one to you Jo with our address on it so if you can check that, kool..

Thanks
Jessika
icon_cool.gif

Hi Jes, have passed on your details to Norwood Bowl, so hopefully in the next coupld of days you should receive your entry forms at the Bowl.

For those interested entries are currently up to 25. Remember to book and pay in full by 15th Feb for the Refund of Entry Fee Draw.

Maximum Entries 48, there are quite a few names that we are expecting not currently on the list so please don't leave it until the last minute or you could miss out.
Jo

Back
Top Bottom