Winner of the Storm Anarchy Ball

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Is SteveB from Penrith, NSW.

Congrats and thank you to all the participants for entering.

Thank you to Brandon for his donation of the ball and thank you to Storm Bowling Products

Um let me clarify something if Sam Cooley got a 204.38 how is Steve closer than me with a 225.7 the entry didn't say with out going over. Pls clarify

It was based on the qualifying averages and Sam qualified with an average 233.5 so I'm guessing Steveb was the closest

The rules were changed mid competition so people couldnt just check the TBA website and copy of the qualifying averages.

The new rule stated you had to pick the avg of the winner for the finals. Finals included all stages. Sam came in at Stage 2 so the avg was taken from Stage2, 3, 4, 5 and the final (total added together and then divided by the number of games).

With my conservative calculations it came to 219.4 which makes SteveB closest as he pick 221.

Ok, there was a rule change to overall matchplay...

Sam Cooley

230.1 – The Matrix
225.7 - Nfabl
221.0 - StevenB

Go figure who's closest...

If u look at the web site over the 25 games SAMs average was 224.3 that's his average over 25 games. If you can provide how you worked it out it would be appricated

Sam had 25 games in matchplay...
Total pinfall for 25 games were 5608
Divide 5608 by 25, you get 224.32...

Actually George i was looking at this also and decided to take all his scores from rounds 2 till he finished which came to 5608 pins and then divided this by the 25 games and this came to 224.32 which i then looked on the AMF Australian masters scores on the TBA website and right at the bottom it shows all the finalists scores and averages based on there games bowled and it also states that Sams average is 224.32 so maybe NFABL has a point here. You might just want to take another look George to be sure.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

I'm very sorry, I have looked back through my calculations and discovered my calculations were from Rounds 3,4,5,6 but none for Stage 2.

I'm very sorry SteveB, it would appear the winner is

NFABL

Again I'm sorry for the oversight......

Congratulations to Michael Marker for guessing the closest to Sam Cooley’s finals average of 224.32.

Michael, your Anarchy will be delivered this week.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the competition.

Brandon Qualischefski

Attachments

• AnarchyPicture.jpg
    AnarchyPicture.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 6
  • AnarchyCore.jpg
    AnarchyCore.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
  • AnarchyFlyerFront.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 2
  • AnarchyFlyerBack.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Congrats to the winner... a great competition, there has been a few this year with George giving away some towels and other storm products. It is important to note that no one has to do this sort of thing (give aways and prizes) and everyone involved deserves some recognition. So to Brando, George and Storm well done!!!

Back
Top Bottom