Who is helping bowling in your state????

bfcc

well here in sunny queensland that person is MARY FLOWER between her twin tour, ladies classic and now the k&k classic mary has made tournament bowling enjoyable fun and inexpensive.the twin tour has started this weekend at kedron and mary has the house full signs up!!!! thats 140 bowlers bowling 10 games scratch\handicap prizefunds.the twin tour is now in it's 3rd or 4th year and has grown every year just not sure if we have a bowl big enough for next year!!. i am sure the ladies that bowl the qld ladies tournament will be able to tell u what a great job mary does with that tournament. the k&k classic is coming up and mary has worked hard getting a great sponsor and making sure that the condition will be to tba standards so the ranking points will count.

the reason i started this post was to thank mary for all her hard work in queensland and was wondering who in other states is working to help tournament bowling.

I would like to say thank you to mary on behalf of all the jnrs that have participated in all of the tournaments that mary has worked so hard for!!! we love you !! hehe thank you very much !!!! seeya next twin tours dude;)

Krystal

Jeff, I am horrified that you could be so sentimental after all our 'gentle' arguments re Tourns.....

Anyone who wishes to get great personal pleasure and satisfaction from seeing 139 bowlers - old, young and in-between, fathers and sons and daughters, parents up the back (parents even of 'old' bowlers), partners etc. all grabbing for the latest score sheets - forgiving us our boo-boo's (we do have a tiny few), shouting the odd XXXX AFTER bowling, whingeing about lane conditions but still showing up next time, buying raffle tickets etc. etc. etc.......like it used to be - JUST DO IT!!!

Numbers are not the criteria for success - having a go is - have the courage to put on a 'little' tourn. that is the 'dream'. Jeff has done this with the Sports Series here because he believes in Sport Bowling and his dream is a reality now with increasing numbers. I believe in tourns. for BOWLERS WHO LOVE TO BOWL. I love the BIG Tourns. (ladies - of course - what a deprived lot we are!!!). ATBSO is a real force here in Qld. with 'oldies' back in the game (if they ever left it!) because some people had a 'dream' in the past.

OOPS!!! Too many XXXX

Flower

Back
Top Bottom