Who is going to roll off ?

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Hi everyone , with nominations closing in 2 days just wondering who will be rolling off?

The last time i was in Tas for a nats was back in 90 so it will be good to hopefully make the team again! and besides we had a ball in 05 the dvd was brilliant so maybe just maybe team 06 can make a dvd and have just as much fun too ! ;)

I'll kick it of myself and Ben will be rolling off again!

anyway hope to see you all next weekend :D

hi tash,

after narrowly missing out last year, i will be rolling off again.

see you all there,
streaty

to be honest... i dont think ill try out.
dont really know why im thinking that because it is ALOT of fun and i really want to go to hobart but i dont think i want to spend over 1k just to go there, we will see what i do with my form tomorrow...
Alex (also known as pookie!)

Not this yr :( Having to shell out for country cup has eaten the $ i would have used to head up there, guess i'll just have to try and snag the masters again!

Well....... ill probably have my head ripped off and used as a soccer ball for saying this, but i think i have many more years of rachuig left in me so ill hold off till then. I will be back and hopefully start off fresh.

I wish all those the best of luck and im sorry for those that wanted me in the team, its just i have other things in life other than bowling and well as pathetic as it sounds im putting those forward whether you (everyone) like it or not.

Rachuig has been the bext thing that ever happened to my bowling and i will cherish my first year forever and i hope many others can have the same experience that i had. Bowling with the likes of brenton, rob and the rest of the mob was huge and also the competition of the other states made me realise afew things.

Give me all the s**t all you like but its my choice (a bloody hard one) and now im staying by it...

sorry,
Alex

Alex just becuase you are not rolling of don't mean you'll have your head ripped off it is totally your decision , and it is not wrong for having a life outside bowling , we know you will be back bigger and better ( may bowl 2 300's next time lol) but I will say you will be missed.

Hope you will still venture down and see us next weekend!

well nominations have CLOSED i wonder what the actual count for men and women rolling off is? can anyone tell us?

Shame you cant rock up on the day and pay the $, i'd actually have it spare by then, might be something worth looking at in future seeing you can get a run in things like state championships on the day if there's lanes available.

Back
Top Bottom