which wrestling show/s do you or have you watched when they were around

which show/s do you watch the most or ones that you watched when there were around

• both raw and smackdown

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • raw

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • smackdown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • heat

• velocity

• ecw

• wcw

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • tna

• nwa

• Total voters

taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
got bored and wanted to know what wrestling shows people watch now and what they did when they were around
which show/s do you watch the most or had watched when it was around

smackdown
raw
heat
velocity
ECW
WCW
TNA
NWA
NWO

I watch all pay-per-view events which now include TNA. After I record each event, I have 3 mates waiting to borrow the tape and watch it!

When i was a wee pirate Channel 9 Brisbane had wrestling on at 12o'clock on sundays and names like king curtis mario marlano tiger singh even andre the giant was on then to,just a few names i can remember,memory not to good now.

Murderdoll said:
holy crap your still creating more threads? Stop it
whats worng with me creating a thread
iam allowed to and why is it when ever i make a post or thread about wrestling that u happen to make a comment about what i have done if u don't like what i have said then iam sorry but you don't have to read my post or threads
i have not had a problem with anyonelses thread or post concerning wrestling so i wanted to know why that u have chosen me as a target as to almost ever post that i have posted on the wrestling topic seems to result in you writing something back about what i have just posted

Back in the old days I used to watch Smackdown and Raw...way back when it was WWF. I started watching it just before Mankind ended his career...
SOCKO!! Ahhh dear...goodtimes!
Also watched the Tough Enough series that they ran a few times...always interesting.

Taker, you might need to take a week off from those No-Doz!!! Relax...

I watch Raw and Smackdown. Watched the ECW premiere - still undecided on that. Though must admit Edge spearing RVD did bring a smile to my face!!!

Don't watch TNA much. The X-division does make me sit up and take notice, but the rest of it is mainly re-hashed "superstars" from WWE (On a side note, glad to see Christian had his potential fully used in one promotion, he was always one of my faves back to the Brood days, along with Gangrel - I wish his comeback stay in the WWE was longer))

Heat and Velocity get watched occasionally, don't feel like i've missed much if I don't watch them.

Used to watch WCW Nitro when it was on Channel 9 at night - Vampyro, Berlyn.... CROWBAR!!!! And the old WCW Worldwide on Saturday arvos back around 93/94 - Cactus Jack, Ron Simmons, Lord Steven Regal, Flyin' Brian (RIP) etc

Have been trying to find a copy of one of those deathmatch tournaments that Cactus Jack became a (barbaric) household name in... Can't wait to hunt down some of them.

Luke D said:
I watch Raw and Smackdown. Watched the ECW premiere - still undecided on that. Though must admit Edge spearing RVD did bring a smile to my face!!!
Don't watch TNA much. The X-division does make me sit up and take notice, but the rest of it is mainly re-hashed "superstars" from WWE (On a side note, glad to see Christian had his potential fully used in one promotion, he was always one of my faves back to the Brood days, along with Gangrel - I wish his comeback stay in the WWE was longer))

Keep yours eyes open Luke. I believe Gangrel is having talks with Vince about a return joining up with ECW!!!

Ahh sweet as... He was one with the right gimmick at the right time. Plus his entrance music was one of the best out there!!

Mind you him returning to join ECW would be fitting seeing they've already had "The Zombie" and then the "vamp" outside the ECW sign. Shall be good to see no matter what.

Mordecai??? WTF? Or was he "The Zombie" on the ECW show? Do tell... If he has returned then thats pretty damn good news!

- Last night the Sandman defeated a very odd character on ECW's Television debut. The wrestler he defeated, "The Zombie" is Tim Arson from Northeastern Independent Wrestling. The Zombie was trained by Johnny Rodz and has had several WWE tryouts. He has been making a lot of appearances for the World Wrestling Council in Puerto Rico.

- We also saw another odd character last night. When the ECW camera showed the venue sign outside of the arena you probably noticed the freaky looking Vampire character. He is the former Mordecai, Kevin Fertig.

- There is set to be yet another "supernatural" character on ECW. Last night at ECW's debut, WWE filmed vignettes with a tarot card reading witch portrayed by Shelly Martinez.

Quoted from my source :-#

Ahh got it now... Great... Cheers for that!!

Now I get why Tazz was going "Look, its... its.. its.. its him, look its..." as if he recognised him.... Its all falling into place now

And if it turns out a supernatural reincarnation of the Ministry is about to happen, then Zombie would have to play the role of Mideon - talentless and just always "there". :lol:

Muels1 said:
- Last night the Sandman defeated a very odd character on ECW's Television debut. The wrestler he defeated, "The Zombie" is Tim Arson from Northeastern Independent Wrestling. The Zombie was trained by Johnny Rodz and has had several WWE tryouts. He has been making a lot of appearances for the World Wrestling Council in Puerto Rico.
- We also saw another odd character last night. When the ECW camera showed the venue sign outside of the arena you probably noticed the freaky looking Vampire character. He is the former Mordecai, Kevin Fertig.
- There is set to be yet another "supernatural" character on ECW. Last night at ECW's debut, WWE filmed vignettes with a tarot card reading witch portrayed by Shelly Martinez.

Quoted from my source :-#
thats lordsofpain.net or wrestlingedge.com or headlineplanet.com they all get their news from pwinsider.com

Is the ecw show on tv at all? or are you watching it on the net?

Back
Top Bottom