Which brand do you like the best?

Which bowling brand is the best in your opinion?

• Storm

Votes: 25 21.7%
  • Track

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Ebonite

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Roto-Grip

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Hammer

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lane#1

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Columbia 300

• Brunswick

• AMF 300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Storm is truely awesome, I used bowl with brunswick but they brought out the monster balls and they where s*** so I change to storm and have shot 2 300s and countless 250+ games. If I was given the opion to change I ould only go to roto grip.

storm king said:
Storm is truely awesome, I used bowl with brunswick but they brought out the monster balls and they where s*** so I change to storm and have shot 2 300s and countless 250+ games. If I was given the opion to change I ould only go to roto grip.

Track, man...If you haven't chucked one before then I reckon you should, because it's the next best thing after STORM :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Ha Rowey the li'l lefty,

I have had a track ball and it was ok but could not carry any thing so changed to my storm and shot the house out.But in saying that I have tried a friends tack rule and I have to say the ball is good ball it roles well and carrys strongly, but I ain't changing unless I was sponsored then who cares noone will say no to free aquipement and been flown around the world to bowl.

i don't really care about brands anymore my opinon is if the the ball you choose, no matter wot brand works for you then it is the best ball.

Up until this year I had pretty much bowled exclusively with Hammer for the last 26 years, but then I gave Storm ago (Flash Point & Flash Force)

I don't throw much hand, and a lot of people told me that Storm wouldn't suit me as they are only for power players.

Well I am pleased to say that I have never bowled with balls that hit as hard as these ones, and wish I had made the change sooner.

My advice to anyone who is revolution challenged like myself, get a Storm you won't be sorry.

Oh and they smell pretty cool too!!! :D :D

Cheers

Funky Chicken :D :D

Well my Favourite brand of gear is TRACK :cool:

I also have Storm and Columbia gear

Hey Tubby fancy admitting that you love smelling balls :shocked!:

Kerri

storm king said:
Ha Rowey the li'l lefty,

I have had a track ball and it was ok but could not carry any thing so changed to my storm and shot the house out.But in saying that I have tried a friends tack rule and I have to say the ball is good ball it roles well and carrys strongly, but I ain't changing unless I was sponsored then who cares noone will say no to free aquipement and been flown around the world to bowl.

The Track rule is awesome, man. I'd have one anyday.

Killswitch Engage said:
I don't throw much hand, and a lot of people told me that Storm wouldn't suit me as they are only for power players.

ANYBODY can use STORM. Don't be put off by people who say they're just for power players, because STORM is for everyone.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

The thing is, different equipment suits different people. It's almost impossible to say which company is better. It's another story saying what you prefer.

In my opinion, all the companies are coming out with such good stuff. I learnt a lesson about this a while ago. A friend of mine started throwing some Brunswick stuff and I thought he was crazy. I thought Brunswick sucked. So he put a Brunswick ball in my hand and made me throw it. It was the Ultimate Inferno. What a ball. He did this with a few other balls from different companies.

My preference is Storm. I love what the company stands for. Lane 1 equipment hits harder than anything else I've ever seen. That sound when it hits the pins is CRAZY!

None the less, all the companies are great!

Sorry guys.. I am all RotoGrip, but thats not what my gear says.. I am "multicultural", dont really mind using other brands except for storm, sorry i just dont like the brand.. too many around (like the Mitsu Lancers :p)

Prefs are:
1. RotoGrip
2. Ebonite
3. Columbia 300 FlipSide
4. Brunswick
5. AMF
6. Track

Well i would have to go with my gut feeling on this and say that i am a TRACK man through and through i mean just look at the stats Track number 1 2004 - 2005 Adult, Last two tournys Queensland Cup 1,2. New Zealand International Track 1,2,3 yeah i think best brand and i agreee with the gentleman about the Track Rule best hitting ball on the market.

In my humble little opinion, you cannot go past Lane#1. All my equipment is from them (except Bob the spareball) and I have found that they roll nicely in all types of condition. The only time they don't perform is when I don't use them properly :rolleyes:
I was particularly fond of my carbide buzzsaw UNTIL I got the new Hybrid Dirty Bomb - it has the nicest, and most dependable roll of them all, and it smacks the pins! It will take a lot for me to change brands!!!

Broni :)

Visionary all the way!!!!!!!!!!

I currently use the 'Frankie May' and the 'G3' Gryphon from Visionary. The G3 is great on fresh oil and clean back ends but still hits strong even when there is a bit of carry down. But then when conditions break down, the Frankie May comes into play. It hold its line when the mid-lane breaks down and doesn't over/under react in the carrydown.

This is the one brand I've found that revs up hard in the mid-lane and doesn't burn up, retaining all its power to drive right through the pins.

They are at least on par with all the leading brands, but at a fraction of the cost.

Usually I don't insult other people's equipment but this time Im making an exception. Visionary! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now Im sure you wouldn't be saying this if they weren't sponsoring you! Cause deep down I know and you know your a Track/Roto-Grip Man.

How can you possibly go past storm? :mad: ALTHOUGHT I MUST ADMIT...track is a little tempting with there awesome weight blocks,but storm any day of the week is best :p

LATER :p

Back
Top Bottom