Whats your highest score?

Playa! you dont suck, some pros have 299 as a high score, do u know how much luck it takes to hit a 300! the chance 12 perfect strikes is near impossible! so take it from me, the guy with a 290 high game, u dont suck, even if it was unlucky or you wer robbed, or you bottled it, either way, it will come in the future!

Birkett

mine's 287, was spewin cause i had 4 in a row in the 9th and 10th of the game before so i had 14 in a row, pity they weren't all in the same game! oh well, guess i'll just keep trying!

highest game for me was in the east coast masters in melbourne last yr...it was a 279 then today i bowled a 278 in a pre bowl LOL...shame...but yeah im so proud coz i also bowled my highest series over 3 which is a 715

My is 279X2,
Two weeks apart
in league,
At warrnambool.
hoping maybe oneday to reach that 300>

Mine is A 256 which i have bowled twice, choking both times and not sparing in the tenth

God damn corner pins...
shot another 278 making it the 278 count to 3

1st: XXXXXX 9/ XXXXX9 (Columbia FlipSide Wicked)
2nd: 8/ 8/ XXXXXXXXXX (Ebonite 'Elements' Fire)
3rd: XXXX 9/ XXXXXX9 (Roto Grip Ultra Sonic)

I hate corner pins!!! Last shot on the 3rd one left a 7 pin :? :mad: :mad:

I am just hoping for a 279+ game... trying to break the 278 brick wall...

Cheers,
BJ :D

Mine a 245. And last night I bowled a 230 with a stupid 7 1 on my 9th after working 4 in a row, then got the last three :rolleyes:

289 in intercentre cup 2003 front 10 then 7 pin spare.

Closest I have come so far is front 8 and then have left each pin in the back row at least twice, the worst was probably the solid 8 pin after front 8 at aspley twin tour this year that hurt. Closely followed up with bowling Brunswick Trios at Xzone having front 8 then leave a 8 10 lmao.

Craigy

298 is my highest.

I don't know how many times I've had front 8 or so and left something on the back row.. like Craigy one example was Aspley same tournament, went front 8 then rocking 10 pin. Another classic Aspley moment, went front 5, solid 7-10 from a pocket smash, then bagged out for a 266..I've also shot a 295.. Third time lucky?

Back
Top Bottom