WHATEVER HAPPENED TO.......

bm2

I'm still standin'
Hi guys..

was wondering what has happened to the Pro shop section of late?

It used to be great to get in there and see the stock that the proshops had, and the prices that they had them for...no mucking around with phone calls, emails or pms for price comparisons, it was all there in black and white!

Now, it seems either no one is advertising, or those that are are not listing prices, instead asking for the customer to ring, email or pm. There goes the "we will beat any advertised price" advantage, as no-one is advertising a price.

We don't all have time to wait for email.telephone replies just to get a ball or bag price, and in my opinion is simply making it easier to veer towards the overseas proshops, where the prices are listed - not what we prefer to do.

BRING IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS, PLEAAASSSSEEE!!!:(

Hi Broni,
We recently asked the online proshops to please not advertise their prices…Up until just recently a few online shops were starting a price war…Rather than loose supporters of the site (on line proshops) I have trialed this idea to try and stop the constant online price wars…The last thing this sport needs is for more pro-shops, bowling centres, or businesses to go under or broke…

One thing I have always said about this sport is that a few things should be regulated…Some of these online proshops do it as a on the side trade and some of these guys do it to put food on the table…As a business owner myself I know how hard it is to compete with other businesses...I have taken this step for now as a trial to protect ALL online proshops…

I hope for now it hasn’t caused too much inconvenience…

Back
Top Bottom