What size balls do you use?

M

Macho Nacho

Hey this may sound odd but im doing this for a maths project thing...

anyway could you all please help me by simply telling me your height (in cm if possible) and what size ball you use...

cheers! Nick....

Hey Nick,
how are ya dude? :D
i thought i might aswell be the first to help you out :D

Well i am 165cms tall and i use around 15lb balls :D
i'll let you know for sure tomorrow at school!
seeya tomorrow dude
Lauren :wink:

Hey im pretty small bout 160cm and i use 13lb balls but i wanna get a second hand 14lb eraser or erase-it so if any1 has 1 they wanna sell ill buy it :lol:

heyas
im 175cm round dat anyways
and i bowl with 15.2lb
cheers
luv shellbs

heya hows it goin, its tiff from NQ here
im 167cm and i use a 15lb cuda 2000...
i hope that helps ya out!

CATCHYAS ROUND.......

:twisted:

How does height concern the amount of balls one can handle?

Hey - whats the theory here?

u should look at other factors like speed etc...body weight...so many variables it isn't funny
or do these not relate...just curious...never had this in maths
put this in the works...I am 4'11 (150cm) and bowl with 14lbs...

just my thoughts...what is this for exactly??? and are you trying to prove something???

Kimi

heya.
well im about 1000 foot tall (ummm.... more like somewhere between 6'2 and 6'6?) and use like err 14.8 (i think) up to 15.5 or so..
but yeh like kimi i got no idea what the hell they have u doing this for in maths! as my teacher would so famously say.. 'bad physics.. bad phyics... ' (while nodding his head)
all the vital stuff isnt being recorded...
anyway good luck with it.....

later
:D

I'm 5' 10.5", and use from 15lb 3oz to 15lb 10oz (or for normal people, heavy 15's and 16's)

Hey guys
we're actually doing scattergrams and we just need two sets of data that can relate in some way or another. We could use all the things that kimi suggested but we only need two diferent variables and Nick chose height and ball weight!
Take care guys
Lauren :wink:

*lol* cheers for clearing that one up Lauren.. Yeah could use any data but just chose height and ball weight..

anyway cheers for your help it is greatly appreciated...

well i'm 6'3" (i think thats around 188-190cm...) and i used to use 16lb balls, but are now in the process of going down to 15's... :D :lol: :twisted:

168cm
14lb
if that helps ya how many people do you have to have?

nah dewd im taller than ya :p
but i dunno now after nats... chris from WA reckons hes only 6'2 or some crap... but he(s) is/almost taller than me... and last time we checked my hight i was like 6'5 and 1/2.
go figure...

(u need to allow 'confused' emoticons :p) *confused*

oh and the topic... yeh makes more sense now.. thanks for clearing that up. (and dont i feel dumb). ha!

bye :D

Hey, chris is about 6'5" coz i'm 6'3" and he is 2 inches taller than me, soo it all works out. Yeah and I use 15 lbs balls and so on and so on. confused emoticons? no way man, the suck hahaha

Later :twisted: :D :p

Ball Weight

Hey
I dunno how high i am in cm. Im about 5'10 and i use heavier 15lb balls, The one i got now used to be 16lb but its been drilled so many times and sanded so many times it probably weighs about a pound less that it was originally. :D

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom