What is you aim for bowling in 2006

Leah

Bowler
For me my aim for this year is to bowl at least over 250 and to try and boost my average over 180 and keep it there. But also to bowl my best all year.

What is you aim for bowling in 2006? i would like to know and you may want to share it with other people.

Thanks
Leah
;)

Improve the average from 204 to 210
Cut for two youth tournaments + K & K
Bowl my first 300 (295, 298....3rd time lucky?)
Improve High series for 3 from 787 to 800+

I'll start with that and see how I go.

bitchy lil brunette said:
I would have to say sparing my ten pins more consistantly.

same, try to average 170 in 1 of my leagues and keep it there, win a couple more tournments, bowl a game 279 or higher, fix up my apporach. thats all i can think of

Ey Guyz,
My aim 4 my bowlin in 2006 is:
To improve my bowlin.
Bowl my best in tournaments.
And just have fun wif bowlin.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Probably not so much an aim but a miricle that i would like is to make the classic cup (i think that is what it is called:( )

wat i would like to do in 06 is bowl in more tornaments and bowl well in them and improve thats about it:D

just work on my sparing constantly and get it almost perfect

Hmmm, I would have to go for bowling a 700 in League, already got the 300 in the bag (pathetic series :| ), besides that making the state team would be nice, didnt make the cut this year, only been back bowling ~6 months, so not too disappointed about it. Holding a 200 average like I used to 5 years ago would also be quite nice :)

*edit* oh yea, and learning to spare :D

for this year my aims are:

- to cut in every tournament
- to boost my league average to 200's
- to bowl a higher game then 290 this year

theres a start

krystal

I would like to have fun!
YEAH right like you can have fun when you have a 185+ ave and bowl 140's.

I'd first off pick my $hit up and bowl better, maybe I need "Guidance" or some advice on what to do.

I'd like to bowl a 250+ game for starters (haven't made on of them for a while) I'd also like to be chosen in the Orange State League team. After my reserve efforts (196 ave for 6 games) I think I deserve another go.

Anyway that what I'd like to achieve this year.
And bowl a 300 but Im sure everyone would like to bowl one of those!

Toshio

ID like 2 bowl a san 300 not a bloody 299 like i have bein bowling arghhhh
any who id also like 2 c more junior bowlers come through and achieve all they can

cut in all youth tournaments that i bowl in.

win a masters before i leave juniors.

bowl a 300 but thats something you cant aim for. i guess it just comes.

and i would love to see queensland juniors bowl awsome.

luke green

Hmm... I'd have to say i'd like to fix up my approach and get rid of the little bump i have after i plant my foot.... and learn to bowl better in broken down conditions
R

Back
Top Bottom