What Does Everyone Think About The FA Cup?

ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
what can i say scum united played better but it just wasnt their night to shine, thank you jens lehmann u r my hero... 5-4 on penalties who could have asked for a better result for the GUNNERS!!!!!

Faggy :p :p

that was by far the best soccer match i have ever watched, old rivals going blow for blow and Rooney trying so hard to get a goal but to no avail but i is good to see the gunners get it and Rooney walk away with man of the match honours.

never seen such a one sided game in my life and yet man u still lost, what was that guy thinking, when he took that penalty shot, he looked like he was trying to run the goalie over, talk about trying to do things hollywood style and coming a cropper in front of millions

My MSN Name- 'Manchester United should have won. Completely outclassed a shit Arsenal team.'

From ESPNs Soccernet.com 'It was, in truth, a complete travesty. A sporting robbery of the highest order...'

I think that wraps it up pretty nicely.

Later Da Cowman!

Being an Arsenal fan since 1971, I think it was a good result, who am I kidding, IT WAS A FANTASTIC RESULT, YEAH :D

I mean the only points Man.U were going to get is for Diving.

willey

Oh by the way Bitchy lil Brunette, how do you get that colour in your post?

p.s.Do you bend your knee yet?

willey.

Well, when you write a post there is a thing where you can change the colour of ur font........ And Was This "P.s" Do you bend your knee yet aimed at me? :-k :???:

Sorry Bitchy lil Brunette, wrong person, it was meant for Cruisy Chick ( Leigh Harris), my mistake.

Willey

willey said:
Being an Arsenal fan since 1971, I think it was a good result, who am I kidding, IT WAS A FANTASTIC RESULT, YEAH :D

I mean the only points Man.U were going to get is for Diving.

willey

The only points Man U were going to get was for diving?? Another Arsenal supporter high as a kite thinking their pitiful team played a good tactical game of soccer. Manchester United didn't need to dive to get freekicks, Lauren and Cole made sure of that. Just admit it, your defenders couldn't handle Ronaldo and Rooney. Lauren was getting so annoyed with Ronaldos skill that he simply fouled him because he knew he wouldn't be able to tackle him. And don't get me started on Ashley Cole, one of the dirtiest Fullbacks I have ever seen, Rooney spent more time horizontal in the air then he did vertical on the ground, but still managed to get Man of the Match.
Yeah... well played Arsenal

(EXCESSIVE SARCASM BEING USED IN LAST STATEMENT!)

Later Da Cowman!

One thing that pops into my head about the FA Cup is WEMBLEY and REPLAY.
The final doesn't have the same feeling as it did when it was played at Wembley. There was no better site then watching football at Wembley with the twin towers adding to the memory.
Also there was more suspense created knowing that a replay occured before a cup was decided on penalties. These two things must return soon, before the FA Cup fades further into insignificance.

Now that i have expressed my opinion on the FA Cup, ill move onto the recent final. I am a keen football fan, but support neither of these teams so my view of the final is free of bias.

Phaggy, Willey, Arsenal were absolutely fantastic. They sooo deserved to win!! :rolleyes:
Were they the team in the black strip?? :p :p

Arsenal can be thankful for whoever was smiling opun them on the weekend. On any given day, the end result could have ranged from 3-0 to 7-0. It was only a matter of time before RVN, Rooney, Ronaldo all scored. Unfortunately for Man Utd, they didn't.

I have heard one comment made by an Arsenal fan (who has previosuly posted in this conversation) who claims that Arsenal "defended better than any team i have seen this season." Now that is utter crap!! A team must have a great defense if they let the opponent have 23 shots at goal!!! Thats 1 shot at goal every 4 minutes!!

Phaggy, just to let you know mate, a good defense does not let its opposition get shots at goal. Watch a replay of the Champions League quarter final between Juve and Liverpool if you want to see good defense.

Penalty shootouts are a luck thing. Unfortunately for Man U,Scholes took a poor penalty and Lehmann guessed the right way and was able to make a easy save. Carroll on the otherhand didn't look like making a save for Man U to get them back in it.

In the end, I believe Arsenal are an extremely lucky team to have won this FA Cup. Surely any true Arsenal supporters will agree with this. I went to bed just after 3am, shaking my head in disbelief as i watched one of the greatest robberies of all time occur.

Cowman, Ryan, I don't think you were watching the same game I was, Rooney spent so much time in the air with his Swan Dives he could have won a Gold Medal at the Olympics, I mean they got so many free kicks at goal they did'nt deserve.

Over the last couple of years Arsenal have been painted as the Bad Boys of the Premier League but I know who the Bad Boys really were.

Justice has been served, thier really is a God.

willey.

hmmm... Glazer takes over Man U, and they're emptyhanded for the season...

Welcome to Man U town Glazer... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

willey said:
Cowman, Ryan, I don't think you were watching the same game I was, Rooney spent so much time in the air with his Swan Dives he could have won a Gold Medal at the Olympics, I mean they got so many free kicks at goal they did'nt deserve.

willey.

Willey,

Where did i mention anything about the refs decisions during the match? Did you actually read any of my post?

You can't deny that Man Utd should have won the match. They were definetly the better side in the contest. Those who disagree should put their second eye in....

All of this will be insignifcant next year anyway when Arsenal and Man U both go titleless.. :p :p (just kidding boys!)

bitchy lil brunette said:
What Does Everyone Think About The FA Cup?

Personally I don't care! lol. It could have been The Irish team in the International rules for all it matters to me.

sorry Craig, but soccer SUCKS. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Basically, Man Utd didnt take the opportunity they had to win the game, while arsenal hung in there and took there opportunity to win. So i dont see why there needs to be a big discussion about it.

willey said:

Over the last couple of years Arsenal have been painted as the Bad Boys of the Premier League but I know who the Bad Boys really were.

Justice has been served, thier really is a God.

willey.

Willey, Rooney spent so much time in the air because Ashley Cole is one hell of a dirty player. I watched the game, and Rooney didn't dive. Didn't need to dive to beat Cole, except that Cole just fouled him everytime he went by.
As for your 'Arsenal have been Bad Boys of Soccer' over the past few years. They have been, I believe any statics would show that Arsenal have been Awarded more Yellow and Red cards over the past few years then United, who you obviously think have been the bad boys. United actually have been in the top 3 teams for NOT GETTING YELLOW OR RED CARDS in the past couple of seasons.! Check up on the facts next time.
Arsenal is just incredibly lucky that Jens Lehmann was overcome by the force and played more like Petr Cech in the Final. I almost felt sorry for him that he didn't get Man of the Match, as he was Arsenals only decent player and did have a great game in goals.
But can you honestly tell me how the team has scored more goals then any other EPL team this season can go 120 minutes and get a single shot on target and DESERVE to win??? You can't can you??

Later Da Cowman!

On my past note, this season just gone was the first season in quite a few years where Arsenals Disciplinary record as been better then Uniteds. By 4 cards...

Later Da Cowman!

Back
Top Bottom