What did you a'll get for Christmas?

What did santa bring you all?

I got some coal :?

lol nah got a new silver streak ball
clothes, wallet some money stuff like that

and lots of chocolates

I got Blue Metal SST6 Dexters and some money.

Can't wait to try em out

Merry Christmas
Chris

picked up a fair bit of cash for christmas (mainly to take over for youth).

a new shirt and tie for work

but i gotta wait till sydney for my other present ](*,) :bad-word: :-k :D

micky_macca said:
what ball u get?

New ball?? Oh yeah got a Fear Factor, I actually got it a few weeks ago but yeah it was given to me yesterday if u no wot i mean...

Its a good ball ay macca??

Later

Gotta new ball, bag and shoes a new DVD player c/w some DVDs but was disappointed as Santa didn't bring me Amanda Bradley's Phone number!!!! No no, I'm just kidding but she is a bit of a fox!!!!!

Woah everybody got somthing to do with bowling...
hahaha i got a new bag, wallet,money and some clothes and stuff...

i got a fear factor aswell i also got pair a few months ago for chrissy. aswell as money from the rest of the family.

luv d

i didn't get anything to do with bowling actually!!
i got makeup, this hair thing, dolphine stuff, number plates (very spunky red ones that say SHE18E they sooo cool) bath and shower stuff scratchies, necklace and bracelet all that kinda stuff

love shelbe!

Hey Shelbe

So it was a pretty girly Christmas then, eh? Even so, what you had sounds pretty cool (not that I'm a gender bender or anything). Tell me, do you ever give a loved one or relative a prezzie at christmas that you know full well you'll benefit more from? For example, I bought the other half a digital camera for christmas, but I know she would hardly use it! Seems a bit of a waste of £150, but I love it!!! :lol:

Laters Space Cowboy

:twisted: :twisted: i got a storm accessory bag a storm two ball tote and a portable dvd player witch i might add is out of this world :twisted: :twisted:

8) 8) I got a new sling blade. A watch. Shoes,clothes and other stuff like that 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back
Top Bottom